Chapter 12 🍋

When she got home Hidan was arriving as well.

"Nami! What's up babe?"

Nami looked over at Hidan sleepily, "Hey. Fuck, I left my keys."

"Come over, Kakuzu just got a pizza."

Nami ate pizza with the boys and Kakuzu's girlfriend

Nami ate pizza with the boys and Kakuzu's girlfriend. They laughed at her long day of shopping with the Sakura Haruno. It sure as hell beat the clean-up Hidan performed at the warehouse. Nami borrowed her clothes for tomorrow and one of Hidan's shirts to sleep in. Later while Nami and Hidan laid in bed they could hear Kakuzu and his girl. At first it wasn't too loud until they thought the headboard broke when there was a loud snap. Nami giggled and looked to Hidan.

"She seems perfect for him."

"You have no idea. He used to be so angry all the time before her."

"Hidan, why don't you have a girl?"

"Well, there's a girl in my bed right now."

"Good point..."

Hidan turned towards Nami and kissed her. She kissed him back. He hovered over her now and deepened the kiss pressing his hips into Nami's.

"As good as this shirt looks on you, mind if I take it off?"

Nami lifted her arms.

"Fuck, baby, you are perfect."

"Hidan," she said as he kissed her and held her chin. "This going to be hard for me. Please be gentle."

Hidan pulled her into a tight embrace, "You just say the word if you want me to stop."

Nami kissed him and pulled his sweats off. He slipped his hand into her panties as she buried her face into his bare chest. She bit down on the skin below his collarbone and he moved his fingers in and out of her and in circles around her clit.

"Hey, I thought you said gentle," Hidan tightened his grip and he questioned Nami.

"I – I – want you ins-side of me," Nami said as she wrapped her small hand around Hidan's thick manhood.

He moaned into her kiss and pulled her panties off. She laid down and he hovered over her again. He rubbed his tip against her entrance and slowly pushed into her walls. She gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled him into a kiss as he let her adjust to the sensation.

She seemed adjusted. Hidan's palms were sweating. He was honored this beautiful creature was in his bed – again. He just wanted to make sure he didn't do anything to upset her. His hand caressed her cheek as he pushed himself in and out of her. She arched her back and moaned his name so sweetly. Hidan had never had sex like this. It was usually rough and clouded with alcohol.

She reached her hand down and started to rub her clit. Hidan mistook this as him not pleasing her enough.

He went to move her hand, "Baby, let me make you feel good."

"No. Let me do this with you. Let me get comfortable with this again."

He nodded once and continued to push into her until she moved him off with her wet fingers. She got on her hands and knees and displayed her ass for Hidan. He pushed some hair out of his eyes and lined up behind her. As they moved together she used her hand again to rub herself. Her other hand had a tight grip on the sheet. He could feel her tightening and she felt him throb. He pulled out quickly and released himself on her back. Her body was shaking from her orgasm as he cleaned her off with a shirt.

He pulled her close and she cried into him. Nami felt a weight lifted off of her. She looked at the clock. She would get an hour of sleep tonight.