Chapter 27

Nami was happy with her appearance in the mirrored walls of the Uchiha suites. She had settled on her hair being down and curled. The long tresses hitting her mid ribcage. She had on a simple and modest black dress and a little cat eye. Nami laughed to herself since this was her usual look, just a gown instead of pants and a t-shirt. It made her feel a little more comfortable.

The elevator opened to reveal Madara Uchiha.

"Nami. I didn't know you were here."

"Sakura helped me get ready."

"She must have been in her own world if she let you leave wearing that dress."

Nami couldn't hide the embarrassment on her face. Her eyes widened and her cheeks got hot.

"Calm down, you look stunning. But I think you could look even better. Follow me."

Nami got in the elevator and Madara scanned his card, his suite wasn't an option on the panel of floors. The ride up was quiet.

When the doors opened, Madara led her down a short hallway to his door. His suite was the entire floor with a three-hundred-sixty-degree view of Konoha. He lives like the king of the world. Madara led her to a room where he poured her a small drink and told her to wait.

When he returned, he held a red gown. He hung the dress and left the room. Nami undressed and put the gown on. It was practically made for her. The bodice was wrapped around her tightly and highlighter her breasts just right. The fabric draped around her hips snugly and fell into a train behind her. The dress's silk was soft on her skin.

She exited the room and looked for Madara

She exited the room and looked for Madara. She cleared her throat when she saw him, his back turned towards her.

"Thank you, Madara. It's beautiful."

He turned and he remained silent when he saw her. He had to remind himself that this beautiful creature was not his. Every bone in his body wanted to embrace her, to kiss her passionately, he wanted to rip that dress off and show her that he was the man for her. Not at that Senju. He knew she would soon find that the Senju would always be tied to his work. It was what destroyed all of his past relationships. Madara felt she deserved the world and wanted her to see that he could give her that and more.

"It fits you well. Much more suitable," Madara turned on his heel, "Let's go."

Madara kissed Nami on the cheek and they embraced before he helped her into the limo. Madara went his separate way.

Nami started to wonder why Madara had such a beautiful dress just available for her. Whose was it?

As Madara got into his sports car he clenched his jaw. Letting her go twice now was a difficult pill to swallow. He wasn't the type of man to sit by idly while what he wanted roamed free. He was Madara Uchiha. He earned everything he had and manifested what he wanted. Years ago when he had his suite designed he made space for his significant other, the woman of his dreams. He had the closets filled with the finest clothing. All that was missing was the woman to fill the void. He couldn't help that he wanted that woman. He wanted her the second she started walked into Uchiha Studios a couple years ago. However, he was indebted to the Senju brothers. He traded this woman for his brother's life.