Chapter 52

A/N: Shoutout to @Persephones_Darkness. Her book, Subjugated (Toji x Reader), had a sports car scene that inspired me to write about a sports car. I hope you enjoy!

When Madara reached the parking garage he led Nami to his car, a deep red McLaren 570S. He forced her into the passenger seat before getting behind the wheel. He stumbled a bit. He hadn't had much to drink, but Izuna had definitely given Madara hell during their fight. His temple was bleeding steadily.

The McLaren sped out of the parking garage just as Itachi had reached the garage. Madara saw the helicopter preparing to land on top of the skyscraper. He recognized the Senju symbol and gritted his teeth. He didn't want to stay true to his threat, but he would if he needed to.

The car rushed past the city streets. Nami watch the speed gauge quickly move up to 160mph. The lights seemed to blend together and she was sure she was going to die. Madara looked to her and back to the road a few times. The gun laid in his lap.

"I will forgive your betrayal Nami. You were not in control. I shouldn't have been giving you those pills," He said and he placed his hand close to her womanhood.

The car's speed gauge was still rising. They were now at 190mph. The alcohol had already caused everything to spin but mixed with the high speed of the McLaren, nothing seemed real anymore.

"You're mine and I forgive you, just as you forgive me, darling," Madara was tugging her long skirt up to get his hands onto her flesh.

"Please stop Madara, you're scaring me. Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road."

"You're scared? Hm."

Madara smiled deviously, the lines in his face riddled derangement. He removed his hand from her lap and started to move the car back and forth over both sides of the road. He barely dodged the few cars that were on the road, weaving in and out. Closing her eyes, only made the sick feeling worsen. She removed her seatbelt, wanting to escape the contraption that pinned her to the machine. He was reaching for her thighs again, pulling at the thin fabric that kept his fingers from entering her folds. As he pulled the underwear away from her skin, she threw up on her lap and on his hand.

He looked revolted and resolved to driving even faster, pushing the car to 200mph. The engine was revving loudly as if even the car was screaming for him to slow down.

"Madara stop! Stop! Stop, please!" She screamed.

"Stop what darling? I am taking us to a safe place. A place where I can clean you up and take care of you."

"Madara, I'll do anything. Please just slow down."

"I will remember you said that. As you wish, my love."

Madara pressed into the brakes – hard. Nami flew forward, hitting her head on the dashboard.

~~~

She woke up in the McLaren, the driver door open, and tall trees surrounding the car. The smell of vomit stung her senses. Madara was pacing behind the car. She noticed the cars gas gauge was on empty and the Senju helicopter was just overhead. They couldn't land with all the trees. The gun, where is it? Nami started looking around frantically before seeing the gun being waved around by Madara. It was almost as if he was arguing with himself.

She saw bullets littered across the driver side floor. She had no idea what kind of gun he had or what the bullets on the floor meant. She just assumed it was still fully loaded, Madara was no fool. But he wasn't thinking straight anymore.

Nami got out of the car, removed her heels, and started to run, she followed the sounds of the helicopter as they searched for an open place to land. She heard heavy steps behind her, getting closer. She pushed herself, her thighs burning, and her gown flowing furiously behind her. There was a clearing large enough for the helicopter to land. She just had to make it there. The clearing filled with light as a car pulled up, their brights on.