Chapter 17

It was now Thursday and Hidan was in Nami's apartment as she got ready for her dinner with the Senju brothers.

"I don't like the idea of you going to dinner alone!"

"What are you even saying Hidan? This is business meeting, not a hangout. Plus, they're both twenty years older than me AND Hashirama's wife will be there."

"That doesn't mean shit," Hidan saw Nami as she came out of the bathroom. "Fuck. You look – take it off."

Hidan grabbed Nami's waist and started kissing her neck and groping her ass.

"Hidan! Stop!" Nami was giggling as he kissed her, although he was annoying, his reaction was genuine. She looked good. But Hidan didn't want to share.

 But Hidan didn't want to share

"Seriously though, Nami. Are you trying to see if they need Viagra or what?"

"Hidan, stop. You're taking this too far. This is a big moment for my career!"

"You mean your little writing hobby?"

"Hobby?! Are you for real?" Nami grabbed her clutch and her keys, "Get the fuck out."

She pushed past Hidan as he protested her leaving, he grew angry and mean, "No wonder you were raped. Look at how you're going out."

Hidan instantly realized what he said and he and Nami just stared at each other for a moment.

"Nami, I'm so sorry. Baby please."

Nami turned and walked down the steps. She held back her tears and her rage. She waved to Genma as she approached the limo that awaited her. Genma practically tripped himself when he saw her black spaghetti dress. She is so beautiful, whoever her man is, he's blessed.

The driver got out and opened the door for Nami. Hashirama sat with his wife. Tobirama and Madara sat opposite each other. Nami was relieved to see Hashirama's wife, Mito, in a similar dress. It made her relax after what Hidan had said. Madara was aware of Nami's effect of Tobirama and smirked slightly to himself.

Mito's face lit up, "Oh, Miss Umino, what a pleasure it is to meet you, I'm Mito

Mito's face lit up, "Oh, Miss Umino, what a pleasure it is to meet you, I'm Mito."

"Please just call me Nami. Thank you all for having me."

The group went to one of Konoha's best sushi houses. The restaurant had a revolving sushi bar and they ordered what seemed to be endless rounds of the most unique sushi. When the group finished dinner, they still had yet to discuss any business. They decided to go for drinks after. Madara and Tobirama almost seemed to be in competition with each other over who could open the door for Nami or who got to sit beside her.

When they settled in a booth at one of the Uchiha clubs the decided to get down to business. Nami sat opposite Hashirama, Mito, and Tobirama. Madara was close by her side. There was no escape from these industry titans.

"So Nami, let's talk," Hashirama spoke, "We want you to star in our newest film, Raised by the Night."

"Raised by the Night? By Jiraiya?"

"That's right!"

"Wow. That's one of my favorite books. But, I'm afraid, I'm not an actress."

Madara knew she would say this, "That isn't the story I was told. I hear you quite frequently assist Sakura with her roles. In fact, until you came along, it would take days just to get decent shots with her."

"Oh, Sakura is brilliant. Trust me, she does most of the work."

Tobirama spoke, "What is it that you are, if not an actress?" His deep voice made her sit up straighter as a warm pool formed in between her thighs. This was the first time she heard him speak.

"I'm," she felt insecure after her argument with Hidan. Nami decided against her insecurity and looked Tobirama in the eyes, "I'm a writer."

"And tell me, Nami," Tobirama returned the direct eye contact, "How much spare time do you have to write in your current role?"

"Ah, brother, you make an excellent point. Miss Umino, you must have your hands full as an assistant. As an actress, you would have all expenses paid and some free time to write. Expect to be filming for about four months, starting in June. We will be filming on location and put you up in resort."

"It is an offer of a lifetime," Madara said as he brushed a strand of Nami's hair back.

"Am I that awful of an Uchiha employee, that you would try and convince me to take this role, Mr. Uchiha?"

The group erupted in laughter before a slightly envious Tobirama spoke up, "Well, you know our offer. We will give you a few days to decide. Let's enjoy the festivities of our night."

The club was loud and vibrant. Madara and Tobirama took turns dancing with Nami. She was beginning to like the attention of the older men who were vying for her time.