Chapter 49 🍋

"Genma!"

"Hi Nami."

The two moved to a small table and caught up on the events of the past year. Nami kept the crazy details to herself and mainly kept Genma talking about himself.

As they talked, they moved closer and closer to each other.

"Nami, I want to tell you this now before I miss my chance," Genma said, "I had quite the thing for you back when we lived in the studios."

"Did you?!"

"Oh yeah, since the moment you walked in the office on move in day."

"Wow, so that's what all the coffee was for?"

Genma laughed, "I know you're with Madara and everything but I just wanted to get that off my chest, especially with the way you look tonight."

Nami didn't realize but as they spoke, their faces were only centimeters apart. Genma brushed a strand of her hair away from her face and ran his index finger along her jawline before pulling her chin to his. The kiss was everything Nami imagined it would be back before she dated Hidan. It was amazing. His lips were so plush and his mouth was cool against hers.

Nami pulled back, breathless. She looked over to see Madara engrossed in a conversation with Fugaku. With her hand on Genma's chest she pushed him back into a dark hallway. There was a utility closet only feet away that Genma pushed Nami through. Their breathing became heavy and interrupted by kisses. Genma started to tug at Nami's top pulling out a breast and taking her nipple into his mouth. His other hand was rubbing her bud.

Nami backed into a shelf, knocking a few things off. The two scrambled to get to each other as if they weren't already pressed together in a small closet. Genma's jacket and dress shirt laid on the floor. He picked Nami up and started to lap at her folds. Her long skirt engulfing him. He kept throwing the rich fabric up, getting annoyed. The frustration was causing him to be more aggressive with her womanhood. Genma had a tight grip on her thighs, his face glistening with her wetness.

"Take it off."

Nami unzipped the skirt. Genma pulled at her top's strap, "This too."

She did as she was told as Genma stepped out of his pants. He went down on his knees to continue his exploration of her. He ran his fingers along the sensitive skin before sticking them into her. He sighed as he felt how her walls squeezed around his fingers. His other hand held her hip, he left little bite marks around her thighs. Something he had dreamt of since he met her.

As his fingers pushed into her g-spot, Nami gripped his straight brown hair and leaned into the first orgasm he gave her. She pulled him up and kissed him, then let her lips trail along his hard chest. He was sweating ever so slightly and his skin was sticking to her a little bit. Her kissed trailed down to a little patch of hair just above his groin. She took his erect member into her hands and started to move back and forth. She got a little more wet with each moan Genma let out.

When she took him into her mouth, he pressed her head into him. He guided her back and forth. She closed her eyes, not seeing that the closet door opened ever so slightly. Genma saw and didn't give a shit. This was moment he dreamed of having with Nami, nothing would ruin it. His hands went to the sides of her head, covering her ears. Whoever stood on the other side of the door had quickly left and the door clicked shut once more.

"Ah, fuck Nami. Stand."

Genma was impatient, he grabbed Nami's arm and helped her up. He locked the door and turned Nami around. She was now leaning on the door with her ass pushed out to Genma. He grabbed her hips and swiftly entered. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. With each thrust, Nami let out screams. While he was average in length, Genma was thick. He stretched her insides in ways she had never imagined she could want.

"Please don't stop. Please don't stop."

Nami started to cry from the pleasure Genma brought. He wrapped the hair at the base of her neck around his fist and pulled her head back while still thrusting into her.

"Nami, I'm going to come if you keep begging like that."

She gasped as he pulled out suddenly and plowed into her again. She didn't care who heard her screams at this point. Her legs began to shake and it became hard for her to hold herself up. He pulled out and turned her around. He relieved some of the pressure for her by picking her up and pushing her against the door. The cool metal surface sent shivers down her spine as her nipples grew even harder.

He grunted loudly as he pressed into her. Her toes curled and uncurled, pointing straight as he continued to stretch her limits. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she cried in both pleasure and pain.

"Genma! Please, please don't stop. Fuck you feel so good."

Upon hearing his name from her lips, Genma pulled out quickly, shooting his thick, hot load onto her chest and torso. She started to laugh as Genma muttered curses to himself, trying to clean up the mess.

When he got the mess wiped off of Nami she started to reach for her clothes.

"Nuh-uh," Genma said as he put the clothes back.

He laid his jacket on the ground for her to lay on as he hovered over her. His hand spread her thighs apart once more. His fingers pumped furiously inside of Nami. Her legs started to shake as she squirted onto his hand. Her moans filled the tiny closet as her vision went blurry.

They were interrupted by a loud crash and some yelling. Nami dressed quickly and ran to the hallway to see Izuna yelling. He crashed the wedding. It took a second for Nami to register that an ugly fight had broken out. She looked to Genma and excused herself. Regardless, he followed her to the commotion, still getting his suit and tie straightened out.