Chapter 32 🍋

Madara kissed Nami with such ferocity. He had dreamt of this for far too long, he felt starved for her attention and her touch.

Nami still enveloped in her rage. She had been traded like a card to cover a horrendous murder. Her time with Tobirama was a dream – until it wasn't. His rage from earlier still frightened her. She was shocked by Madara's raw honesty. She had seen him at his most vulnerable. Now here he was, pressed against her. Perhaps she should thank Zetsu later. Or maybe she would curse this day.

The alcohol from just moments ago had lit a fire within her. She broke Madara's kiss and looked down at the red dress he had given her. It was dirty and ripped. Her feet were black from walking barefoot.

As if Madara read her mind, he picked her up and carried her to his bathroom. The walls were tall and grey, the cabinets and faucets were a matte black. He had a double shower and a large soaking tub. The minimalism of it all put Nami at ease.

Setting Nami down, Madara broke the silence, "Clean up with me."

She nodded. Madara moved behind her to unzip the red dress. He let it slowly fall to the ground and held his hand out for Nami to take as she stepped out of the pool of silk. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra and panties before leaving Tobirama's. Nami stood bare before the Uchiha. Between her surging emotions and her disheveled front; Nami realized she was defenseless. A deer caught in the headlights.

He met her eyes and Madara saw her fear. And for the first time, the first time in a long time, he felt defeat. He played the role of the controller and an industry titan for far too long. He could have whatever he wanted. Above all, Madara knew those around him were afraid to tell him no.

"This isn't how this was supposed to happen," he said. Not with her.

It was Nami who made the next move. She flew into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Her hands immediately tangled in his long, raven black hair. He smiled into her sweet kiss, holding her up in his strong arms. She felt like forgiveness. A redemption.

"Take these off," Nami said. She lightly tugged at his collar and took a step back. Madara smiled. No one had demanded anything of him in quite some time.

Once undressed, Madara backed Nami up till she was in the shower. He turned on the water and the room quickly steamed up. The dirt and sweat rolled off the two as they touched each other.

Madara's hand roamed between Nami's thighs. There a slightly thicker wetness awaited him.

Pressed against the cool wall of the shower, Nami shuddered as Madara's movements sent chills throughout her body. He had one hand in between her thighs and the other hand gripping her ass. Nami turned to face him, breaking his hold on her. Their long hair stuck to their bodies in tendrils.

Nami looked at his hard set face. She caressed his cheek and ran her thumb over his furrowed brow. Only then did he start to soften and his face relaxed. She kissed his collarbone and moved down to his chest. She left a trail of kisses as she made her way down to his solid cock. The warmth of her mouth made him lean his head back into the water stream. She let out small, euphonious sounds. Madara put his hand on her head and started to guide her. He was unable to hold back now and could only think of burying himself into her thighs.

Madara pulled her to her feet with an unrelenting grip on her hips.

"Are you aware of what you do to me Nami?" Madara said in between agitated kisses. "Do you want this?"

"More than you know Madara."

Madara lifted her up and pressed her into the wall once more. His length entered her tight womanhood. She buried her lips against his neck as he allowed her to adjust.

"Fuck me, please, Madara."

At the sound of his name, Madara thrusted into her. Her warm juices flowed onto him as he pounded into her incessantly. Her back was arched and her head was against the cold tile of the shower.

Madara watched intently as Nami orgasmed. Her eyes were shut and her lips lightly parted, letting out her heavy breaths. He could feel her walls tighten around his girth. He was throbbing now. Throbbing to the point where it hurt him. Madara released. The tall bathroom walls echoed with the mixing of their voices as they climaxed together.