Chapter 13

Nami sleepily got to Sakura's suite. She opened the door and saw flowers everywhere. She made her way to the bedroom and saw Sakura curled up in Sasuke's arms. Guess they made up. She got the young woman out of bed and Sasuke gave her a death stare before falling back asleep. Before the women left, Nami made sure to recover her abandoned keys.

Her first real day of being Sakura Haruno's assistant would go perfectly.

While waiting for Sakura to stop filming, Nami texted Genma.

Nami: Hey! Any chance you could give me a latte lesson? I kinda told Sakura I would make her one.

Genma: Trying to steal my secret recipe?

Nami: Trying to make a princess happy!

Genma: The I will attempt to make a princess happy as well. Come over anytime tonight.

Nami: You are awesome!

Nami looked up from her phone to see Sakura getting more and more flustered. She had to retake this scene several times already with no improvement. The room was growing impatient.

Luckily, this was one of Nami's childhood favorites being remade. The Seven Year Itch.

"Sakura!! I'm just not getting the feeling!! How can we fix it?" the director glared at her.

"I'm not sure. I'm trying my best."

"Did you even read your lines?" Obito asked. He was playing the male lead role.

Sakura looked at him before looking down. She was being torn apart and Nami couldn't help but feel for her.

"If I may?" Nami asked the director.

"At this point anything, just get my lead to act right!"

Nami called to Sakura, "Sakura! May we speak in your trailer?"

In the trailer, Sakura plopped down on her couch and let out a deep sigh.

"Thank you for saving me from them."

"Of course. Here, drink some tea."

"I just don't understand the 'feeling' he wants. This whole movie is just degrading to women! Sasuke is furious that I have to kiss his cousin! I just don't feel any of this is worth it."

"I understand how it can be de – "

"My character doesn't even have a name! It is 'The Girl.' It's bullshit."

"Give her your name! Honestly, Sakura, just have fun with the role. It was one of many iconic Marilyn Monroe movies. You can play this dumb role and still highlight yourself as the brilliant woman you are."

Sakura returned to the set with determination. This time the scene was done flawlessly. It looked like she was genuinely having fun with it too.

The completed scene also meant it was time for everyone to go home. Nami was relieved that she would be getting some actual sleep tonight. Right after her latte class with Genma.