Chapter 20 🍋🍋

When Itachi and Nami got to Shisui's suite, the three immediately ordered pizza and turned on the PS4.

After a few rounds and four boxes of pizza later, Nami noticed that the men had gotten out of their suits and into t-shirts

After a few rounds and four boxes of pizza later, Nami noticed that the men had gotten out of their suits and into t-shirts. She looked down at her own body still wrapped tightly in silk.

"Hey, I'm going to run to Sakura's to change," Nami said pulling out her keys. Shisui lived just one floor above Sakura in the Uchiha suites.

"No need, I have some clothes here you can borrow, unless you're trying to run away after that last match," Shisui said.

"You fucking brat. Fine."

Shisui led Nami to his bedroom where he pulled out a soft t-shirt and some basketball shorts. Itachi had followed them to the bedroom where the air was quickly filled with lust.

As Nami grabbed the clothes from Shisui she took note of his large dark eyes. His curly hair was messy. Shisui didn't let go of his hold on the shirt and short. She then looked to Itachi who seemed so shy when she first met him until she realized how competitive he was. His long hair framed his face perfectly. The city lights that shone through the large windows illuminated their features deviously. Nami became aware of her sudden urge to put Hidan past her.

Nami spoke just above a whisper while looking back at Itachi, "Could you unzip me?"

Itachi's warm hand slid the zipper down to reveal Nami's curves. She didn't have a bra on, only her black thong. Itachi stared at her plump ass while Shisui, who still held the clothes, looked to Nami's breasts and waist. He let go of the clothes right as Nami let go. They fell to the floor as Nami stepped out of the dress.

Each man had a growing tent in his pants. Nami shivered at the tension growing before she spoke, "Are you two just going to let me stand here?"

"Fuck, Nami, you're gorgeous."

Itachi slapped her ass, hard and pushed her to Shisui's bed. They both took off their shirts and unbuttoned their pants. As Itachi kissed Nami, she reached over to Shisui who stood beside her. She pulled out his manhood and started pumping him.

Itachi grew jealous and moved so she could rub him with her other hand. Shisui tugged at her nipples and let his hand wander down in between Nami's thighs. He pumped his fingers into her wet walls before moving to the edge of the bed, placing his head between her legs.

He throbbed as he gazed at her glistening pink folds. Shisui licked his fingers and tasted her sweet nectar. He rubbed her clit and slid his fingers in and out of her as Itachi now had his dick inside her mouth pushing in and out.

She moaned as Shisui swirled his fingers in circles, stretching her walls experimentally. Shisui's tongue now explored the pink folds. She arched her back, her moans muffled by Itachi's thickness in her mouth. The men switched positions.

"I wanna taste her now," Itachi said as he pulled out and wiped her cheek off.

Her heat throbbed for attention as Itachi knelt down between her thighs. Shisui chose to be a bit rougher with her mouth than Itachi. She choked on Shisui's size; but, wasn't fazed as Itachi put four fingers inside her, stretching her further than Shisui had. The two Uchiha's had nights like this, never a woman like this. Itachi's tongue lapped at her clit, as his hands massaged her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

Nami came on Itachi's hand and chin. Her muffled moans stopped as Shisui pulled himself out of her mouth. She was panting now.

"Fuck, Itachi, Shisui, more please."

Shisui grabbed wrist ties and held them for Nami to see. She nodded as he tied her onto one of the bed posts. Itachi grabbed her hips and adjusted her towards the edge of the bed. He rubbed his tip against her dripping pink folds. He thrusted into her and backed up, Shisui did the same. They got a rhythm of each man taking turns with her as she squirmed. Her walls tightened around their dicks each time they pulled out.

Itachi undid the ties and lifted the petite silver haired woman up and off the bed, "We're gonna try something baby. Let us know if it's too much."

Itachi pushed himself inside her opening while Shisui's warmth came behind her. He started first by fingering her tight ass. She moaned with delight as her eyes rolled back. Shisui then slipped his entire manhood into her backside. The men moved her down slowly, letting her adjust to the girth.

"Fuck, baby girl. You did it."

After a few slow pumps, they got rougher and rougher. She couldn't hold back her releases, they kept happening one after the next. In addition to the men inside her, Shisui had one hand wrapped around her, rubbing her clit. Itachi had one hand gripping the hair at the nape of her neck. She no longer felt her body as everything tingled. Nami's pleasured screams mixed with the grunts and moans of the men, it was pure ecstasy.

"Fuck, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it baby?"

Nami just nodded. Her will to speak was fucked out of her long ago. Itachi released first, exploding into her tight pussy. He backed up panting, leaving just Shisui holding Nami with her legs spread open. Itachi's cum poured from her opening. Itachi watched Nami's face as Shisui released into her back hole. His white liquid pouring out as he pulled himself out of Nami's tight ass.

They showered and took care of the weak and shaking woman. After their shower, the three laid in Shisui's bed and fell asleep.