Chapter 25 🍋

When the car stopped, Nami wasn't sure they were really at Tobirama's house. It was modest and on the small side. It was tucked into the corner of a lonely street up in the hills of Konoha. The house stood alone, this man didn't have any neighbors.

Tobirama tipped his driver, took Nami's bags, and led her inside. Nami's eyes widened at the view before her. A simple living room with a large window and an expansive view of all the city lights laid before her. There was a glistening pool and some patio furniture. Nami could sit out there all night.

Tobirama set their bags down and stood close behind Nami. He put his warm hands on her shoulders, "Gorgeous, isn't it?"

Nami nodded.

"As for the rest though, please don't judge."

Nami looked around and the minimalistic house she stood in, "I didn't expect things to be so simple although I guess I can't imagine it being anymore decorated than this."

Tobirama shook his head, "My brother is more of the fancy one."

"This is beautiful Tobirama, thank you so much for letting me stay."

"Make yourself comfortable. I am going to grab us a drink."

Nami nodded and walked to the large window. She saw the downtown area and knew beyond that was where her apartment stood. There was the business district which rivaled the buildings downtown. The city lights seemed to be putting on a show for Nami.

As she watched the city below, Tobirama appeared from the kitchen and handed her a cool glass of a deep red wine. He then stood behind her, towering above her small frame. He wrapped one arm around her pulled her close. She felt a slight bulge in his pants and smiled as she pressed into him. Neither of them spoke.

As the glasses emptied, Tobirama's hand traveled down to the clasp of her jeans, unbuttoning them. He reached down to the folds of her skin as she gasped and arched her back. They set their glasses down and Nami turned to face him.

"I'll be sure to note that pretty lights turn you on."

"Shut up."

"Gladly," Tobirama said as he leaned in to kiss her.

He then slid her pants off as she pulled his shirt up. Tobirama picked her up and deepened their kiss. He took her outside to a circular outdoor sofa and laid her down. The night air was crisp and refreshing. The rest of their clothes were off in moments.

Nami pulled her hair back and got on her knees. Tobirama looked at her with a devious grin, "No, tonight is about you."

He pulled her back onto the cushion and began to rub between her thighs. One hand on her breast and the other carefully testing her limits. She gasped as he entered and then removed his hand from her only to rub her clit once more. He then lowered himself, his warm breath sent a shiver up her spine as the cool night air surrounded them. His tongue expertly swirled around her clit as his fingers slowly pushed in and out of Nami's wet walls. He found the spongy tissue and began to massage her g-spot. Nami's back arched as she pulled on his white hair.

"You're perfect," Nami said in between soft moans. Tobirama was intriguing to her. Hidan was controlling; but, when it came to sex he was always gentle with her and her limits. Shisui and Itachi were otherworldly when they fucked her senseless. They helped Nami break out of her comfort zone. Tobirama moved over her confidently. He seemed to know what she needed before she did. His movements weren't gentle nor rough, they were sure.

He broke out of the grip she had on his hair and moved up to kiss her. She felt the tip of his dick push against her womanhood. He moved himself along her clit and her folds before entering her. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and gripped his shoulders tight as she adjusted to his size.

She was thankful that he didn't have any neighbors, soon she wasn't able to hold her moans back as he thrusted in and out. His deep grunts countered her soft sounds. He smiled as he saw the reaction he got from her.

"Turn around," he said. Nami got on her hands and knees. Tobirama slapped her cheeks, "Told you that I would do that one day."

She laughed; but, quickly stopped as he thrusted into her from behind. He had a tight grip on her hips. He admired the fold that created the perfect grip for him. Her round ass jiggled with each thrust. It took all of his willpower not finish right then and there. He bit his lip as he leaned his head back. She clenched around his thickness. Nami looked back and met his gaze. The dim lighting gave his face a fierce look; his red eyes burning with desire.

Nami stopped him and got up. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She closed her eyes as she started to roll her hips, pushing him in deeper.

"No, if you're going to call the shots now, you will look at me," Tobirama said deeply as he tilted her chin down and made eye contact with her. Her silver eyes were hazy and held a shine that he found irresistible.

He let her move slowly for a bit until he placed his large hands on the fold of her hips again. He guided her movements faster and faster. He lifted up and bucked into her. Nami's silver, hazy eyes widening and her mouth in the perfect shape of an "O" as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. She felt a knot in her tummy and a wave of heat rush through her body.

"Tobirama! Fuck!"

The sound of his name on her lips sent him over the edge. He flipped her beneath him, burying his face into the soft skin on her neck. She screamed as he bit and squeezed her. He held still, muscles flexed, as his throbbing cock released his warm, wetness into her.

They lay tangled and sweaty, both breathing hard.

After some time, Tobirama stood up and extended his hand, "Let's go clean up."

Nami stood, taking his hand. They fucked again in the shower and made love in bed. Tobirama watched as Nami fell asleep. The moon bid the land her farewell and the sun took his place.