Chapter 21

Nami woke to her phone buzzing in the other room. It was morning and she had Shisui's leg draped over hers. Itachi's head on her arm. The three were completely entangled and naked.

She got out from under them. Neither man woke up. Guess they were pretty worn out after last night. Nami grabbed her dress and got her phone. Sakura was offering brunch.

"Oh my god! It was that good?" Sakura asked over a stack of pancakes and fruit.

"Fuck, Sakura. I need to talk to Hidan."

"No you definitely don't."

"We never officially ended things. I mean, I guess we did, but we didn't say the words."

"It was over the second he called your writing a hobby. Anyways, you're literally leaving this week."

"He doesn't even know that."

Nami sighed. After brunch she went home to pack her things. She decided she would stay with Sakura for the rest of the week before heading to the airport.

When she reached her door she turned and knocked on Hidan's door. Kakuzu answered.

"He isn't home."

"Where is he on a Sunday afternoon?"

"He left the warehouse last night with some chick. We didn't see him after."

Just then Hidan rounded the corner. He went pale when he saw her talking to Kakuzu.

"So you told her?"

Kakuzu just shut the door for the two to talk in the hallway.

"I don't understand why you couldn't have just been happy for me Hidan."

"I liked having you with me every Saturday

"I liked having you with me every Saturday. I couldn't stand the thought of you moving on from me."

"I hope last night eased that for you."

Hidan was speechless. Nami felt a little guilty for holding that against Hidan when she was out doing the same thing.

"I accepted the role. I leave to film this Wednesday."

"That's so soon."

Nami nodded and went insider her unit. She didn't have anything else to talk about with this stranger turned friend, turned lover, turned stranger once more.

She packed some clothes and her typewriter then went to inform Genma that she would be gone for about four months. Genma was ecstatic for Nami's new adventure. He was actually moving out for an internship but would have the owner ensure no one bothered her unit.

"Well, a new endeavor for each of us then, huh?"

"Good luck Nami, I can't wait to watch you on the big screen!"

"And I can't wait to see your streets and buildings, Genma!"

She was glad that she parted on good terms with at least one person on the East End

She was glad that she parted on good terms with at least one person on the East End. Nami spent the next two hours on the phone with Iruka. He was overjoyed for his sister.