Marley Rose

"So what do you want to ask?" I asked, sitting on the piano as she sat in the front row on the risers.

"How did you handle all that stuff?" She burst out and said. "It seems like you went through hell! I can't barely handle my life and only half those things are happening me," she sighed, looking embarrassed.

I sat next to her, and she looked up at me. "Well, what's going on in your life right now?"

"Keep a secret?" She asked, turning to face me. I nodded. "Well, we did Grease a couple months ago, and I thought I was gaining weight. And Kitty made my costumes tighter to make me think that. So she told me to make myself sick so I could fit into my costume."

"Is that all?" I asked, sighing.

"I've been cutting for a while. Since sixth grade, actually. I've never been suicidal, just making bad cuts and bruises on myself." She said sadly.

"And why do you do this?" I asked, putting my hands atop hers.

"Because I'm an orphan, and I get bullied constantly," she whispered, a tear trickling down her eyes.

"I have the perfect song for you to sing," I jumped up, rummaging through my sight music. I finally found the right song and handed it to her.

"Warrior-"

"By Demi Lovato." I finished for her. "Demi is known for her cutting and eating disorder. But she's stronger because of it. This song is perfect."

"I don't think I can do this." Marley shook her head, looking at the sheet music.

"I'll do it with you." I said.

"Alright." She nodded. "I'll do it."

"Perfect." I said, standing up but sitting at the piano. "Let's start this song."