KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter VI

"What's the matter?" Daisuke asked as the both of you are drinking some coffee. It's morning and the both of you are eating breakfast but you are looking flustered because of your dream while bathing last night.

"T-the coffee is hot, Sir." You muttered and avert your gaze. You don't want to look in his eyes since you feel like a sinner with all the perverted thoughts in your mind.

"Is that so?" Daisuke asked and sip his drink elegantly, "We'll do something after breakfast. Prepare yourself."

You glance at him and nodded with a smile in your face. Daisuke looks really fresh and sexy in any angle. Right now, he's not wearing his suit but his aura is still fascinating as ever.

"I'm looking forward for it, Sir Daisuke," You took a bite from your blueberry cake, "But what's that something? We'll go outside the mansion?"

"We will go underground."

Eh?

"Whoa!" Your eyes glimmer in amusement with what you see. The both of you are currently in the underground part of Daisuke's mansion and you can't believe what your eyes are seeing at this very moment.

"Do you know how to skate?" He asked in a calm manner and you shook your head.

There is an ice skating ground under his mansion. An entire and huge ice skating ground! There's some ice underground and it's unbelievable.

"Wear these." You look at Daisuke's direction and he's handing you some skates. You get it and observe the rollerblades.

"I don't know how to use these, Sir." You mumbled honestly. Daisuke also give you a pair of glove and a helmet.

"I'll teach you."

Your lips automatically form into a smile. You can't wait to experience ice skating and it seems fun especially when Daisuke is the one teaching you.

"Really? Yey!" You chuckle in excitement as you put your gloves on, "How do you balance this thing, Sir? It looks sharp." You whispered while staring at the skate blade.

"You'll be fine."

"You promise?" You asked innocently.

"Yes." Daisuke stated in his usual baritone voice. He wear his gloves and skating gear before he step on the ice.

You are grinning while looking at Daisuke in a skating gear. He looks so hot, like Yuri in Yuri on Ice— well both of them are hot, but since you simp for Daisuke, he looks hot in a different kind of way. You also wear the skates and tried to maintain your balance while wearing it but because the ice is too slippery, you slip and mumble an "ow".