KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XVII

Your breath hitched with his words. It's not bad to be a cake, though.

You turn around and face him. Before you can say a word, Daisuke starts kissing you deeply with such passion. You returned the kisses, wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss intensely.

You parted as you take your apron off together with your shirt, leaving your brassier on. Daisuke took his apron off too but he didn't take his sexy white sleeves that is roll up unto his elbow. You continued kissing him. He taste good and every time he plays with your tongue, you feel an unexplainable feeling of euphoria. You feel like you'll lose your mind.

Without hesitation, Daisuke carries you upwards and makes you sit on the counter. Thankfully, it won't easily break. He tores your bra and gently palms your breast. He positioned himself in between your thighs as he started kissing your jaw and neck. You are sitting with your legs spread apart and it feels really good.

Daisuke starts sucking your neck while licking it, lower and lower until his lips reaches your collar bone. He planted small kisses in it as he went down in your breast. You gasp and breath hard as your body feels sensitive with what Daisuke is doing.

You moan softly when he lick your sweet buds while his finger plays with the other one. You close your eyes but it immediately shot open when something sticky and cold touches your bare nipples. You look at Daisuke while breathing hard.

He's putting a spoonful of vanilla cream in your breast, creating a weird sticky feeling in your part. He spreads the cream in both of your mountains, covering your breast with white cream.

"D-Daisuke—"

"Shhh." He whispered sexily.

You honestly want to tell him that you're using the cream for the cake but those thoughts disappears in your mind when he starts licking the cream out of your skin. He licks it, suck it, and even playfully bites it.

"Mmmm, ohhh~"

You feel an unexplainable sensation in your body with just Daisuke's tongue. Your insides are burning and you can't help but to moan. You want him. You badly want him. You want him inside you.

"D-Daisuke please..." You can't help your moan and your breast's a million times more sensitive than usual. Daisuke already ate the cream in your breast and he straightened up to kissed you once again.

With his lips, you can taste the cream earlier and it makes you everything even more erotic.

Daisuke took his clothes off as he do the same with your lower clothes.

"D-Daisuke don't tell me you're going to put some cream in my—"

Before you can finish your words, he kneel in front of you and get some cream from the bowl before he spreads it in your center of arousal.