KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LII

You run towards Levi and start throwing punches in his direction. He immediately dodges those punches and returns it with a swish of his knife in which you dodge as well. You are able to control your movements greatly while you are focused on reading Levi's movements. You've known him since you're young and you hated him so much.

Levi kicks your solar plexus in which you blocked but the impact made you slide backwards for a few inches. You gritted your teeth as you clench your fist tighter and start attacking him again.

He chuckled while dodging your attacks, "You're as weak as before, (Y/N), nothing changes."

You didn't listen to his words as you continued attacking him while focusing on offense and some defenses. Levi swung his knife in your direction and despite you dodging, he was able to slightly wound your arm, making it bleed slightly. Thankfully, the cut is not that deep.

"You should have never run away from the organization, (Y/N)." Levi starts attacking you with a knife again. You dodge him.

"You don't dictate what I should and should not do, Levi. You're one of the reasons why I did it. I can't stomach your sick deeds." You answer and kick his temporal lobe, but he dodges it.

He laughed and swung his knife again, wounding your other arm this time. You gasp in pain as you block his punches.

"You're saying it as if you never did any sick deed yourself, (Y/N). Remember that first man you killed? You pulled the trigger mindlessly, didn't you? You pull the trigger despite the man's pleading eyes. You even killed his—"

"Fucking stop!" You shouted, trying to not let your voice break by Levi's words as you kicked him hard, making him lose a bit of his balance.

"Why? You're afraid to admit it?" He mocked while trying to hit you, "You're just like us, tinted with blood on your hands."

"No," You whispered as you feel the building tears in your eyes, "No...No, I'm not like you."

Levi's eyes turn serious as he kicks you again, this time he hits you really hard and that makes you fall on the ground. He stabs his knife towards your direction but you immediately dodge it and punch his face hard.

Levi's lower lip bleeds and he smirks as he licks the little blood on his lip, "What are you trying to prove, (Y/N)? Why are you running away from your destiny? Why are you such a coward? Didn't you kill a lot of people in the past? What are you afraid of?"

You stopped moving for a second as a quick flashback runs through your mind. It flashes in a second but in your perspective, it's so long.

"Look closer, (Y/N)."

The man in front of you chuckles in a dangerous tone as he raises his arm. Your eyes are looking at him with fear and confusion as he slowly pulls the trigger of his gun before you see a person fall before your eyes.