KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXVI

"Tell me to stop if it hurts so bad." He warned.

You can't see anything but you feel him angled himself from behind as he enters you hard and rough making you gasp in a sudden pain and slight pleasure. You can't move for a second as you feel his long and thick shaft inside you.

"Haah," You whispered. You're wet at the moment but it still hurts. Wait— what does it mean?

Did Daisuke get bigger? Oh god.

He pulls the leash making you gasp, feeling slightly choked, as he starts thrusting inside and out roughly. His thrusts are hungry and inhuman, it seems like he's serious when he said that he's going to wreck you inside.

You can't contain your moan as he takes you from behind. You can also smell the mixture of sex and cigarette in the air, making you more horny. You are still tied and blindfolded, partly getting choked, but you feel incredibly good especially if Daisuke is doing it.

He pushes and pulls like a magnet. He strikes inside like a pump. You are chasing your breath, as sweat runs in your chest.

"Say my name, (Y/N), beg for more." He whispered as he pulled the leash even more, making you pant and weak.

His XL thing is sliding in and out in a harsh manner. It makes your knees shake, it makes you helpless in a really good way.

"D-Daisuke, please... hmmm, ahhh~"

You feel him smirk behind you as his thrust becomes harder and faster— and even deeper, hitting something in your core that makes you lose your breath.

"A-aah, Daisuke, hmmm— y-you're hitting my—"

You didn't finish your word when you feel Daisuke's fingers playing with your clit as he hits your g-spot forcefully making you moan more in pleasure. Your throat feels dry and you can't nearly breathe with what's happening but you love it. You love it so bad.

"You're tight, warm," He whispered with his deep voice, "...and beautiful."

Your face blushes with those words as tears run in your cheeks. Not because of him calling you beautiful, well partly, but because he's being too rough and he's hitting your spot so good that tears are streaming in your eyes because of too much pleasure.

"D-Daisuke, don't stop..." You whispered, panting hard, "I-I'll die if you stop."

Then, he stopped.

"What—" Before you can ask him, he lets go of your clit, hold your one leg with his strong arms, and starts fucking you again.

He's pulling the leash, holding your leg, and thrusting hard. Daisuke can indeed multi-task.