KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XI

"Luxurious ultra thin condom," You whispered, exasperated, "For a long lasting feeling of heaven," You continued breathless, "XL."

You want to faint. He's extra large. Extra fucking large— just how big is that? How long and how thick?

But before fainting, you want to check your boss' condoms so you tear the golden sachet and you almost drop your jaw when you see what an "extra large" condom looks like.

It looks damn fucking-liciously huge.

You gulp nervously as you check the condom closer. It looks thick and long, so long that looking at it makes you feel some unknown pain. The circumference— wow. The size, oh god.

You are busy staring at the huge condom when you hear a creak sound. You froze in your place. Your breathing stopped. Your heartbeat stop as well for a millisecond. Your entire system freezes when you realize where that sound comes from.

Oh god, save me.

You know you have to run like a criminal or jump in the building but at this very moment, you can't move your body at all. You feel like a statue. A statue holding a large condom in your hands.

The door opens revealing an elegant man with a black suit. You can't move immediately as your hands are stuck in the air while holding a huge size condom. It is leveling your face and you look like a perverted lady with sweaty palms.

Oh no.

That's what your boss sees when he walked inside. You're frozen when your eyes met him. His eyes widened for a second before looking at you with seriousness and confusion. You, in the other hand, is shaking nervously as you stare directly back at him.

"Explain yourself, (Y/N)." He stated in a baritone and serious tone.

Now, while holding a condom, you stare at your boss while smiling in the most awkward way.

Your boss. The CEO of Kambe Company— Kambe Daisuke is staring at you as he waits for your explanation.

You gulp and quickly put the condom back to the compartment as you stand up and fix your attire. You are still wearing your awkward smile as you look at him apologetically.

"I— Uhm, uhh, I'm just checking t-that weird stuff in your compartment, Sir, and uhh, it seems like I've seen a t-thing use in— uhm, exercising with p-pleasure." You stuttered and you are silently praying since you know your mouth is messed up when you're nervous.

"Exercising with pleasure?" Daisuke asked deliberately.

"Y-yes and your thing looks so huge. I mean, it's XL but it looks larger than tha—"

"I see. You already know my size." He replied.