KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter VII

You are sipping your hot chocolate while sitting in front of the furnace. Daisuke is also sitting in a few meters away from you and you are relaxing while staring at the fire. His mansion have this stuff and it feels relaxing.

It's already night and it's been your third day with him. You want to chuckle with what the two of you has been doing in the past few days.

Lately, he legit saw your nose bleed.

You are in the swimming pool in his mansion and the entire pool looks like those that are seen in Olympics. You are calmly sitting in a chair at the side of the pool with your earphones on. Daisuke is probably in the gym of his mansion so you're alone in the pool area.

You are maintaining your calm expression but the music that you are playing in your earphones is filled with sin.

(Play Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty in a deeper version with some holy water)

[Get jazzy on 'em, I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable
'Cause I know what the girl them need, New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, make it hard to leave]

You are vibing with the song while staring in the shiny water. Everything looks peaceful and calm. Your heart is filled with peace and your ears is bless with the current music.

[Been around the world, don't speak the language,
But your booty don't need explaining]

You blink when your boss enters the pool area. You are silently observing his movements and your eyes widened when he slowly stretch his arms as if... as if...

[All I really need to understand is
Will you talk dirty to me?]

Without a single hesitation, he took his shirt off and your eyeballs wants to fall from your socket when your gaze landed on his lean and firm 8 pack abs. Your throat went dry and your heart is beating fast.

D-damn, eight pack abs—

[Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me]

Why is everything moving in a slow motion? The way a single drop of sweat slides from the slices of his abs, and even the song is sexy as fuck. The way he flexes his biceps and you see his muscles move sexily. The way his abdomen looks really tasty and his v-line is so lean and hard.

Your knees are getting weak and you just want to kneel— and pray because your mind is filled with sin.