KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XVI

There are these rare times when the protagonist in a zombie apocalypse movie dies despite of the plot armor but there are rarer times when your boss, who promised that he will not buy the grocery store, ask his HEUSC to buy it because he wants to do "IT" there. ASAP.

Thankfully, you manage to convince him that he shouldn't do such thing.

After paying for the ingredients, the both of you went to your house since you're the one who invited Daisuke in the first place. He seems to like the idea of spending his free time with you, cooking.

And you like the idea of being his food— cooker. The food cooker. The one who cooks the food. Food cooker, seriously?

Daisuke didn't let you carry the bags of grocery, he's the one who did it and he's such a gentleman. Though he's not gentle in bed.

After preparing for the ingredients, you get your pink apron and your other pink spare apron.

"Sir, here," You give the light pink one to him and he stared at it. He seems to freeze for a second when he sees the color.

"Uhm— sir, if you want, I can buy a different type of apron—"

"No. This works fine." Daisuke replied, giving you a reassuring look before taking his black coat off.

You stared at how his muscles flexes whenever he moves. He leave his plain white long sleeves and roll it until it reaches his elbow. After that, he put the pink apron on and look at you cluelessly with innocence.

"(Y/N), your nose is bleeding."

"H-hot...w-water..."

"You want some warm water?" He asked in concern but you shook your head before running to get some tissue to get rid of your sudden nosebleed.

Daisuke in pink apron is too precious!

"Sir, you look so cute!" You can't help but to say those words. Daisuke stares at you.

"You think so?" He asked while looking at the pink apron that he's wearing, "It smells like you. I like it."

"That's it." You whispered as you walk towards him and softly pinch his cheeks which makes Daisuke stilled in his place. Before he can react, you give him a soft, quick kiss in the lips.

"You're too precious, boss." You whispered.

"Don't start seducing me, (Y/N). The last time we did it, you're not able to walk for two weeks and you get hospitalized for a week of fever because of what we did."

You smile and blush, "But it's you who's doing it too rough—"