KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXV

Inside the huge hall lies the dead bodies of Red Dragon Organization's men. Blood are splattered around the place and in the middle of the corpses stands Daisuke with his calm and impassive expression— together with a gun in his hand.

He looks at the room in front of him. He walk towards it without even a single hesitation and open the door. As he opens the door, a man in his black coat welcomes him. The man is sitting in a luxurious chair as he looks at Daisuke with a grin on his face. He's holding a cup of tea.

"You're kind enough to pay me a little visit, Kambe." The man started as he sips the tea.

Daisuke didn't replied.

"Oh, come on. What's with the angry aura? Is it about your woman? Don't worry, my subordinate is taking a good care of her," The man's smirk widened, "In the best possible way." He continued teasingly.

"You even cooperated with the Black Panther Organization for this plan." Daisuke answered.

The man sip his tea and chuckled, "Yes, exactly. You figured it out easily, as expected of you."

Daisuke gets his gun as he pointed it at the man. The man calmly stands up and put his tea in a mini table before facing Daisuke with a huge smirk in his face.

He raised his hands, as if he's surrendering but his teasing grin is still visible in his face.

Daisuke's eyes holds no emotion as he pointed the gun in the man. The man chuckled as armed persons enters the room. They are gathering around Daisuke while pointing their guns in Daisuke's direction.

Daisuke didn't react to anything at all.

"Thou in which the sun shines, exploding its radiance from everywhere. Despite of thou in the sun's face, darkness overwhelms the miserable place. You are the one who wrote that riddle, am I correct?"

The man chuckled, "Wow, I really didn't expect that you'll find the riddle out and even memorized it! You are really exceeding my expectations, Kambe."

Daisuke's still looking at the man without a hint of expression.

"That's one of the holes in your plan." Daisuke stated calmly as the man's eyes widened.

Gunshots filled the room and Daisuke's still standing there with a calm look and postures as the armed persons around him falls in the ground, dead.

"You're late, Haru." Daisuke stated in a serious manner.

"Hah!? You should at least be thankful!" Haru replied in an annoyed tone.

The man in front of Daisuke look at him, "Well. I guess that's quiet predictable."

He immediately pull a gun in his pocket but then Daisuke run towards him in a really fast pace before kicking his arms that is holding the gun. The man punched Daisuke in which the latter easily avoids before throwing a strong punch in the man's throat.

Haru, in the other hand, is boredly watching the combat.

With Daisuke's skills, he easily manages to bring the man down with his fist. The man is laying in his stomach as a gun is pointed in his head.

"Did you hurt her?" Daisuke asked.

The man chuckled in an uncomfortable position.

"She's probably dead at this moment— aaargh!" The man shouted in intense pain as Daisuke impassively break the bones in his arm, severely dislocating it, "Fuck, fuck, arghhh!"

Haru is looking at Daisuke with confusion. Daisuke's not really the type of man who hurts people before killing them. Daisuke always prefer to make the enemy's death quick and simple. But right now, it seems like Daisuke wants to break all the bones in the man who's gritting in pain on the floor before he kills him.

"I-I'm not kidding, she's possibly dead!"

"I'm back," Darius stated excitedly as he looks at you, who's currently leaning weakly in the wall. You are breathing in a silent manner.

"It's almost five hours, guess you lose the bet." Darius added as he gets his gun.

You are silent as you're not looking at him. You are currently looking in the ground with your numb entirety.

Darius licks the tip of his gun before pulling the trigger slowly, making the sound of metal echoes in the place.

"Any last words, (Y/N)?" He asked you softly as he slowly stretches his arms to point the gun in your chest.

You look in the ground as tears fall in your eyes before replying something.

"When everything seems moving according to the plan, there is certainly something exhilarating happening behind the scenes." You whispered.

Darius smirk at your words as he pulls the trigger. One. Two. Three. Three times. The loud gunshot echoes in a silent place and it is later on followed by a thud as you body falls in the ground with a thick red liquid coming out of your body.

Your blood fills the clean white floor in the room and makes Darius chuckle in pity.

"I'm not kidding! She's probably dead!" The man whispered in between his groan.

Daisuke's eyes are replaced with anger.

The man starts shaking as he feel Daisuke's grip tightened around his neck, "But I don't know if you have realized it yet..."

Haru freezes as he looks at the man. The man's eyes are filled with fear.

"That woman..." The man whispered, "I don't know if you realized how you tamed a monster, Kambe."

>>>