KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LVI

[FLASHBACK PART IV]

"(Y/N)! Where is it? The customers are waiting." Your boss in a pastry and café shop stated as you nodded and wiped your hands with some handkerchief. You run towards the pastries and get the orders from the customers.

"Coming!" You replied politely as you took a deep breath.

You bring it to customers as you smile at them. After that, you run towards the baking area and start preparing the other food. You've been baking, cooking, and doing these kinds of jobs. It doesn't change the fact that you are still hiding from the Wyvern Organization.

You saw two elegant looking people who ordered quite expensive food, and delivered them their order. While you are walking towards them, you hear the both of them talking.

"Mr. Kambe Daisuke is hiring for some people for the management. I wasn't able to apply for the positions at all since I'm not qualified. You can try your luck, sis."

"Are they still hiring?" The other woman replied.

"Yes but the odds are small to be hired. Although, you should try it. Mr. Kambe Daisuke is incredibly influential and there's a lot of benefits if you are an employee in one of his companies, not to mention... he's so damn hot. Like a mouth-watering kind of hot. The kind of man who will impregnate you without even doing anything. The kind of man who can ruin your uterus because of how hot he is. Come on, try it out, sis."

A man that can ruin someone's uterus because of hotness? Is that even possible?

"Well, I guess I should try." The other woman replied in a convincing tone and then they both looked at the person standing at the side while holding their order.

"Here are your orders. Thank you." You start gently and turn around to go back to the baking area.

You hear the two women talking about Kambe Daisuke as you walk away. For some reason, you feel the want to apply to his management. He seems familiar, probably because he is influential. Although you don't really know him at all but you want to be a part of their company. Maybe you can get hired, maybe.

After all, they will come back any time and destroy this normal life that you are achieving.

Mr. Kambe Daisuke may be one of the cruel persons that you are about to meet but you are hoping that he's a kind hearted individual. You are so tired of dealing with ruthless monsters all your life.

After that entire day, you start working on a different job and save the money that you get from doing such things. You are able to buy a comfortable house because of doing such. After that, you start doing something in order to be a part of Kambe's company.

I wish I could live normally.