KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXIV

"Promise me that after this night, I can still use my legs perfectly." You mumbled.

Daisuke smirks even more as he looks at you with fascination and amusement.

"That," He muttered calmly, "Is something I can't assure you."

You gulp nervously but your heart is erratic in a crazy way. You slowly walk closer towards his direction and hold the cold, metallic pole seductively.

"I don't really know how it is done but let me try it. Sit calmly and watch me, Daisuke." You whispered, pushing all your nervousness aside.

This is what you can do for him. He has done a lot of things for you and you want to please him with all your must. One more thing, you want him to be happy— because you love him so bad.

"But wait— I'm going to play some music boss, you know for the atmosphere, haha." You chuckled and ran outside to get your phone. You immediately connect it to the speaker and after a while, you hear a seductive music playing around the suite.

You went back to where Daisuke is and gave him a wink and a seductive smile.

[Play the instrumental of "Toxic" by Britney Spears, and drink some holy water to stay hydrated, good luck]

You exhale softly as you walk seductively around the pole, swinging your hips with the music. You stare in his eyes as you pass your hands around your body lustfully, touching your skin with passion. Daisuke drunk his whiskey in one go, you smiled as you slowly kneel beside the pole, slowly touching your breast while giving him a smirk. You stand up and start walking towards him. Your fingers trace the side of his jaw sexily as you lick your lower lip.

Daisuke remained still and his coldness is driving you crazy. It makes you even more anticipated with what's about to happen next.

He had his legs open so you kneel between them. You are in front of him and he's looking at you with a complete cold expression. You slowly put two fingers inside your mouth as you moan slowly while your other hand touches his legs softly.

His dark eyes are looking at you intensely, making you feel a burning sensation inside your core. You stand and sit on his lap as you caress his cheeks seductively. Your other hand starts touching yourself while you are staring straight in his eyes. With the intensity of his gaze, a moan soft escape in your lips as you feel yourself getting wet by just staring at Daisuke.

Damn, Daisuke. Look what you made me do. How can you be this hot?

Your face is reddened but you continue touching yourself as you pull his necktie closer to you to make him stay close. Your eyes can't escape his stares, and you don't want to. Your heart is beating fast as your nose touches.

"Daisuke, am I doing well?" You asked in a mere whisper, your head turning crazy with what's happening.

Daisuke notices the tint of red in your cheeks as he smiles mischievously.

"Not bad," He whispered as he pulled you closer to him. You can feel his hot breath in your ear and neck, "I guess I need to teach you how it is done properly."

You gasp when Daisuke stands and pulls your wrist as the both of you stand in the pole. You blink in confusion when he gets a collar and gives you a soft gaze.

"Do you mind if I'll use this on you?"

Damn, consent is hot.

You gulp and look at the collar. You know what would happen next so your head nods deliberately, it makes Daisuke smile a little.

"Good," His fingers touch your neck and it makes a chill run down your skin. Daisuke put the collar in your neck as he stared back at you, "Now, close your eyes."

You don't know why but your body follows everything that comes out of Daisuke's mouth. Your eyes shot close as you wait for what he will do next.

You feel Daisuke getting you blindfolded which makes your body even more in heat. The last thing that you see is the fishes around you swimming freely while some of them are watching the live show. Now, you have no idea what he'll do next.

You feel cold and extremely clueless. You gasp and flinch when you hear Daisuke speak from behind, his lips almost touch your jaw.

"Put your wrist together."

You can feel him removing his necktie and you know his purpose for doing such. As always, you know that his necktie will be ruined after this.

You feel Daisuke tying your wrist together as he tie it in the pole as well. You realized that you are being tied in the pole, with a blindfold in your eyes and collar in your neck while wearing an exposing sexy lingerie.

Dear legs, a long fight will begin soon. Ganbatte.

You don't know what is happening around you but then your mouth parted when you hear a vibrating sound near you.

Oh damn.

"Suppress your moan. If I hear you, I'll stop and I will fuck you roughly until you faint, do you understand?"

You nodded, feeling nervous and excited with what he will do.

"Daisuke, I love you—" You froze when you felt his lips touched yours.

What makes you stay stilled is the fact that the vibrating sound is getting louder— closer and closer, until it touches your covered center of arousal.

Oh god.

>>>