KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XLVI

You sigh, as if a huge burden has been thrown out of your heart, when you see Daisuke enter the room. You are sitting with Suzue, as the two sit with you around the circular table. In front of you lies a highly technological virtual-related device.

"The first step is done, but it only means that things will get really serious from now on." Suzue stated.

"When will we do our next plan?" Haru asked.

"The day after tomorrow," You replied, "By that time a flame within the organization will start and what's left for us to do is put oil on it."

Daisuke stayed silent. You take a glance at him but it seems like he's thinking a lot more things than the plan.

"I see. It's been a long day, all of us should take a rest for now." Suzue stated and it made you nod.

Suzue stated that she needs to hack some updates from the organization so she immediately leaves the meeting area, followed by Haru who still needs to buy some groceries. You are now alone in a silent room with Daisuke, who is leaning elegantly in his chair with his neck tie tugged sexily.

You'll consider chains, hmm? I hope you are prepared to get chained later.

You blink as you try to push those thoughts away. Daisuke is probably tired after what he did lately. You fake a cough and look at him.

"Lately, I stole the disk that contains all the secret information from the organization, Daisuke. I must give it to you." You pull a disk inside your bag as you hand it to him.

Daisuke accepts the disks and looks at you with a serious expression, making you feel nervous.

"I-Is everything alright, Daisuke?" You asked gently.

Daisuke sighs and stands up, tugging his neck tie once again in a really sexy manner, before looking down on you with a penetrating gaze.

"Come with me." Those are his words as he starts walking away. You immediately stand up and follow Daisuke.

Despite your confusion since Daisuke went outside and entered his car, you just follow him. He starts the engine and looks at you, who is currently sitting on the passenger's seat.

"Seatbelts," He whispered.

"Daisuke, where are we going? It's already dark." You stated back while putting your seatbelts on.

"I'm chaining you." Daisuke replied in a calm manner making your eyes widened.

You also feel your jaw fall on the floor with his truthful words. You feel blood rushing in your face and as the car starts moving, you catch a small smile on Daisuke's face melting your heart because he looks really adorable.