KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXV

You bite his lip gently as you try to prevent yourself from moaning when you feel Daisuke controlling a vibrator in your pussy while he's kissing you deeply.

"Hmmp," You muttered those sounds and you feel Daisuke smirk as he starts touching your covered breast while the vibrator is still on you.

You press your lips tight as you tried to not moan at all with what Daisuke is doing. You want to get fucked by your boss— but not until you faint because that would be dangerous for your whole body.

Daisuke went behind you and you can feel him removing his upper clothes. He's probably topless and the idea of that makes your knees shake.

"I'll make you feel something." He whispered from behind as his hand carries one of your legs and makes it wrap around the pole.

You are currently standing and your one leg is touching the pole, exposing your femininity more. Daisuke scoops your breast out of your corset-styled lingerie and he starts nibbling your nipples with his thumb making it hard to prevent the moans coming out of your mouth.

"You're wet. You love being touched here, don't you?" He whispered as he lets go of your breast and starts touching your covered hole while the vibrator is still at the top of your covered clit.

Oh god, Daisuke, what are you doing to me?

"Sir D-Daisuke," You plead as he tore the panty part of your lingerie and starts inserting one finger inside you making you chase your breath, "I-I might m-moan."

"That's the goal." You can feel him smirking behind you and it causes some electricity to run in your body.

Everything feels hot considering that we are literally surrounded by water and fishes! Poor, innocent fishes.

You want to cover your mouth but your hands are tied, enabling you to suppress your moans when Daisuke starts moving the vibrator up and down, teasing you like hell, as his finger thrust in and out faster. You bite your lower lip and as your head falls back to his bare body, asking for support with the euphoria that he's doing to you.

The pleasurable torture increases when Daisuke put two fingers in and the vibrator's intensity become even stronger. Your mouth is parted as you whisper some inaudible moan.

It feels good. Oh god.

You can't barely stand with the intensity of pleasure.

His finger's thrust becomes harder and harder, and your knees can't help it anymore. You can hear the sound of how hard he is fucking you with just his fingers. You are almost breathless and you feel something hot inside you. You want to let it out and—

"Hmmm, D-Daisuke, ahhhh! I'm... ohhh, I c-can't hold it any longer—"

That's when Daisuke stopped.

And you curse.

Because you know, you fucked up.

"Suppress your moan. If I hear you, I'll stop and I will fuck you roughly until you faint, do you understand?"

Holy shi—

"Now, (Y/N)," You can hear his dangerous and deep voice as both of his hands touch your shoulders, "Bend over."

You let your legs go from the pole as you bent over since it is his command. You gasp when you feel something getting connected in your collar, it's like a leash or something. You feel a sudden pressure on your collar jerked for you to a halt. You know that Daisuke is just behind you, holding the other end of the leash. He pulls the leash making your head tilt upwards. You feel slightly choked with what he is doing.

"Now, you're free to moan my name as I wreck you inside."

Damn, even his voice has its own abs— it's so sexy.

You bite your lower lip when you feel Daisuke positioned behind you. A minute later, you smell a smoke of cigarettes roaming around the room. You know that he smoke but it's the first time he's going to fuck you while smoking.

Daisuke is just behind you while you are bent. He is topless while his one hand holds the leash and the other hand is holding a stick of cigar. He is probably staring intensely at you and everything feels fucking hot and dirty in a sexy way.

His image in your mind is enough to make you cum.

"Daisuke—"

"Hush," He whispered as he uses his foot to push your feet apart, "I'll make sure you won't forget this."

"I trust you." You replied, smiling and waiting for his next actions.

The atmosphere is hot and you can't get rid of the fire from within. It is one of the greatest things that only Daisuke can do— he can burn you with the fire that only he can lit.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts so bad." He warned.

>>>