KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXXI

[HIS PERSPECTIVE II]

"Why... are they tied?" Daisuke whispered in a weak tone, unable to believe what he is seeing.

Daisuke's eyes can't believe what he's been seeing. Both of his parents are tied and bruised and blindfolded while they are inside the mansion. Daisuke, at such a young age, witnessed all those things.

"I have to untie them." Daisuke whispered, slightly in fear and panic but as he was about to open the car to run into where his parents are, his butler stopped him.

"Master Daisuke, no." His butler's voice is firm and serious, but Daisuke knows that he's also concerned about what is happening to his parents, "Don't go out, you know it's dangerous."

"But they are in danger." Daisuke muttered, his hand was slightly shaking.

His butler's eyes are filled with sorrow and concern, "I... I don't know how I am going to help them. I'll contact the police. Just listen to me, will you? Don't go out of this car."

Daisuke clenches his fist as he nods. His grasp on the binoculars tightened as he used it to watch his parents in silence. His parents are tied up and they seem to like talking to someone that Daisuke can't see at the moment.

After a few moments, some men started beating both of his parents repeatedly, making Daisuke's eyes widen on his binocular. His hands are shaking in fear and anger as he sees all those things. He wants to start running outside the car and save his parents but that's a stupid thing to do because he knows certainly that he will die once he gets out.

The beatings continued for hours until its night time. Daisuke didn't, even for a single second, let go of his binoculars as he watches everything. Every beating, every drop of blood from his beloved, all of those, and it's an agony to Daisuke to watch all of those painfully. The most excruciating part is the fact that he can't do anything about it.

Rain starts pouring out and he can see another woman being pulled out into the place. That woman is also tied and bruised.

The rain causes storms as lightning starts appearing towards the place. Because of the droplets of rain, it becomes hard for Daisuke to see what exactly is happening. His butler activates the car's windshield wiper to see continuously what's going to happen next and after a few minutes, Daisuke's brows furrowed in confusion as he sees a female kid that looks younger than him inside the place.

"Do you those people?" Daisuke asked in a weak and faint manner while looking at the persons inside the room where his parents are being tied.

"I'm sorry, I don't know them, Master Daisuke." His butler replied.

"Can you investigate those persons for me after this?" Daisuke asked innocently in an almost inaudible voice as the storm got even stronger.