KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXII

You woke up early and Daisuke is not sleeping beside you so you immediately stood up and went directly to his office. It's still around 5:00 am so everything feels cold. He has his own office inside his mansion and it's also luxurious.

As you slowly open its door and quietly go inside, you see Daisuke leaning in his swivel chair with his eyes closed. He looks really tired as if he's been doing a lot of important things lately.

He is breathing calmly and you can see his sexy adam's apple moving in a slow and sexy way. There are papers and documents in his desk and it looks messy so you want to arrange it. You walk towards his direction and look closer at Daisuke's sleeping feature.

He is still wearing his eyeglasses, probably for radiation protection, and it looks really good on him. You want to wake him up and tell him to go to bed in order to sleep properly but it's just rude so you look on his table instead.

There are black folders and you are about to open it and see what's inside when someone's hand stops you making your eyes widened. You look at Daisuke and he's looking at you with his serious eyes while holding your hand tight to prevent you from touching the folders.

You give him a smile, "Go to bed, Sir. I will clean everything here. You need to take a rest."

"No," He replied as he straightened up and loosened his tie even more, "I'll fix that later."

"Alright, but at least rest. I will take care of all your meetings today, ok?" You softly kiss his cheeks before you wrap your arms around his waist.

"You're warm. Did you sleep well?" He asked calmly and your heart melts with his concern.

I love this man.

"Yes, it's all because of you. Now, you need to sleep well, too, Sir Daisuke. Come on."

"I've already slept."

"Sleep like really sleep. Please?" You asked as you held his hands, "Take a rest, will you?"

His mesmerizing eyes look at you as a small smile plastered in his fascinating face, "Fine."

It's still 8:00 am in the morning and you have cooked for Daisuke's breakfast. He's still sleeping peacefully so you left the breakfast on his room's side table together with the notes, "Good morning" and "I love you."

After that, you went to the office to start working.

"(Y/N)!" Sasha, one of the officers enters your office while eating some french fries, "What happened yesterday? We have some officemates who saw you with Mr. Kambe in the mall yesterday and you even fainted. Are you two in a relationship?"