KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXII

Your body feels numb.

Your head feels dizzy and you can't breath properly for some reason. Everything feels hot, sweats are running down your forehead. You slowly open your eyes and the scenes feels blurry until your eyesight adjust after a few seconds. You don't know why but your entire body is immobilized— you can't move at all.

Where am I?

You blink weakly and the first thing that you see is your chained feet. You realized the you are currently sitting and your body are chained entirely. Your arms are locked in the armrest of the chair.

"You're awake."

An unfamiliar voice echoes throughout the room. You are inside an empty white room. The walls, the ground, everything is painted in white— except for the chair and your black cloth.

You tried to say something but your throat feels dry and you are too weak to even reply.

Daisuke... where is Daisuke?

"How are you, (Y/N)?" The voice echoes once again.

How did they know my name?

It's a voice of a man. But there's no one inside the room. It's probably a generated sound system hidden in a part of the white room.

"W-w-where am I?" You tried to say those words despite of your body almost giving up once again.

The voice chuckled, "In hell."

You smile a little, making your currently dry lips stretch, "I see."

"How does it feel to be in a hopeless situation with an arising despair?" The voice asked in a teasing tone.

It only makes your head hurt a lot, "I-It sucks."

"Don't worry, if he won't arrive after 24 hours, we'll kill you immediately."

You didn't got taken a back with his words as you are breathing normally but with your spinning thoughts. It's probably a result from the syringe that they injected when they abducted you.

"Do it," You whispered, "I dare you."

Again, the man behind the voice laugh at your "pointless" bravery in this current situation.

"Do you want to have some fun while we are waiting for your boss to arrive here?" The man asked teasingly.

Your body feels weak as hell and you can't barely speak but, "I would love to."