KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Special Chapter

You are about to activate the fingerprint lock in Daisuke's personal office which is different from his legitimate main office. He just bought a new building where he can have a larger place to work at. Basically, Daisuke owns a lot of building and companies, yet he rarely goes in any of those since he's busy with a lot of things.

Daisuke can literally get rid of the whole world's poverty.

It's been months since he bought a lot of hospitals for you and you barely see him since he's too busy with his personal stuffs as being a detective. You are currently visiting his new office to transfer some documents that are essential for his four companies and nine other businesses.

But before you can touch the activation hologram, the metal door opened and it reveals a tall and lean man that seems familiar to you. You feel like you saw him with Daisuke one time. He has this kind aura and genuine attitude.

He look at you and blink as his eyes widened for a moment.

"(Y/N), Daisuke's secretary?" He asked as he inspect you.

You're confuse with how he ended up inside Daisuke's office and how he knows your name but you nodded politely.

"Yes, I'm his se—" You gulp nervously, "—Secretary. You seem familiar, you are?"

"Haru Kotu," He smiled, "Kambe Daisuke's partner in crime investigations. Nice to meet you."

You smile back to return the kindness, "(Y/N), nice to meet you, too. What are you doing in his office, by the way? Did he asked you to pull out something?"

Haru chuckled nervously as he put his hand at the back of his neck, "I actually need to get some papers in the vault behind his floating bed inside the secret room in his office. But it's— it's uh, you got to see it for yourself."

Floating bed?

You look at Haru with confusion, "What do you mean?"

Haru didn't replied as he gently pats your shoulder, "I guess I'll get those papers next time. You need you get ready. I must go." He stated before walking away.

I need to get ready? What's happening?

Haru is getting distant but he suddenly stopped in the midway and look at you with a smirk on his face, "I didn't know that he's this generous and wild to his secretary."

What?

Before you can asked and clarify what he is talking about, Haru walks away leaving you in confusion.

You touch the fingerprint recognition hologram as the metal door opened once again. You walk inside his office, well it's too damn big that you can mistaken it as a mansion, and went to the secret room that Haru is talking about. You haven't been there though.