KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXX

[HIS PERSPECTIVE I]

The sound of Beethoven's moonlight sonata echoes inside the glamorous Kambe mansion as a kid is sitting silently and playing a piano with grace, letting the music fill the place.

His fingers are moving professionally to the keys on the piano as he lets himself get drowned in music. He was wearing expensive clothes and he was playing the expensive gold and diamond piano that his parents bought.

The kid is silently playing all the keys when he hears a glass breaking from one of the rooms upstairs. It is so loud that it gets him distracted for a moment, making him stop pressing some keys on the piano. The kid stands up and fixes his clothes before he slowly walks towards the room where the glass gets broken.

The kid's mansion is so huge that it takes him a lot of steps to go upstairs.

The kid silently walks towards the room of his parents and even from meters away, he can hear his parents fighting over something. The door isn't fully close and there's a small gap on it as the boy slowly peeks inside the room only to see his parents fighting, or probably arguing over something that seems so serious.

"...I don't know, that man is just dangerous. You shouldn't go there with me." The kid's dad stated in a loud voice but his eyes are speaking the contrary. His eyes are filled with concern.

"Honey, we both know what Wyvern is capable of. I can't let you go to where he is, alone!" The woman exclaimed.

"If I don't go there, our family will be in danger. Our son will live in danger. I don't want Daisuke to experience that. Just... just stay here, will you?"

"You know I will not change my mind." The woman argued back, "Not when I know what might happen to you... and about Daisuke, we will do all our must to protect him."

The kid is listening in silence to his parents talking about something that seems really important. The little kid turned his back and went to his expensive room, and started reading some book in silence, still bothered by what he heard earlier.

After some hours, both of his parents went inside his room and that kid looked at his parents innocently as he put his book down.

"Daisuke," His mom started as she sat beside him and slowly caressed his head, "Your dad and I need to do something. We won't be able to come home later."

"When are you coming home?" The little kid, Kambe Daisuke, asked with innocence.

His parents look at each other as they try to find the best answer to their son's question.

The little kid looks directly into his father's eyes, "You are going somewhere dangerous, aren't you?"

Daisuke's mom's eyes widened slightly as she tried to fake a smile, "Why do you say so, sweety? We'll be fine. We'll buy you your own ranch when we get back, I know you want to play with some buffalos, don't you?"