KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XIII

"Tell me you want this," He whispered as he slams you harder to him.

"I-I want th—ahhh!"

You moan loudly when Daisuke press both of your covered sexes with each other while squeezing your butt. You can feel something big inside his pants and it's touching you, in covers.

With your tied arms still wrapped around him, Daisuke carried you towards somewhere. When you realize where he is going, you can't help but to smile. It is his private room inside his office. He commonly stays there if he's too busy to go home after working.

You always dream of laying in his bed, you never thought that your dream will come true right at this very moment.

You know that his room is luxurious but you never thought that it is THIS luxurious. Every single thing inside, even the dust, screams the word "expensive". You want to check later if the dust in Daisuke's room is made up of gold because why not? You feel like you're the only dirt inside his room but whatever.

Daisuke slowly let you stand up on your own. He raise your arms and untie your wrist. You feel satisfied as your wrist feels free. You almost thank him when he turn around and get something inside his expensive drawer. You tried to peek and see that he's pulling his ultra expensive golden necktie that if you're not mistaken, he asked HEUSC to buy for the amount of twelve million dollars.

He went towards you.

"Open your mouth."

You're curious with what he will do, but you just opened your mouth. Your eyes widened for a bit as Daisuke put two of his fingers inside your mouth, thrusting it inside and out. Your tongue taste his fingers and it's good. Damn, even his fingers are long that you want to gag. When his fingers are wet with your mouth, he stares at you.

"Take all your clothes off."

"But—"

"Take it off or I'll destroy it."

You like the idea of him destroying your clothes since it sounds sexily erotic but you chose to just peacefully take off your clothes. You don't want tore stuffs in his expensive floor. Ceasefire is a must to protect the clothes at all cost.

"It's not fair," You mumbled.

Daisuke didn't say anything as he waits for you to continue your words.

"You asked me to get naked, but you're fully clothed."

Show me the eight packs flesh of heaven—

He stare at you for a second before he smirk and take his suit off. The way he moves makes your mouth hung open. You smile and giggled as you watch him do it. Daisuke also fix his hair until it falls softly up to his forehead. He looks so hot and good with his hair down.