KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XLVII

After almost an hour of chatting and staring in the magnificent sky with Daisuke, the both of you decided to continue where you have to go. It takes almost an hour after arriving at your destination. It is almost midnight and the car enters a Villa-like place.

There is a huge space of land and the car enters through a huge golden gate. After a while, it enters a path filled with fascinating trees and different kinds of plants. You are observing the place outside and you can't help but to be mesmerized with how amazing this place is.

The car stopped in front of a fancy, classical styled mansion with beautifully crafted structures and expensive looking style.

This is probably one of Daisuke's mansions. He has like... 49 other mansions— and it's just mansions. He has a lot more places.

"This is beautiful." You mumbled, "And this place looks really relaxing."

"We shall enter inside." Daisuke stated as he led you inside the mansion.

The place is too spacious and quiet. Daisuke turns on the lights and it appears that you are alone in such a place with Daisuke. The mansion is really clean as well as the garden outside. Daisuke probably hired a caretaker for the entire place.

"Are you hungry?" Daisuke asked as he went towards the kitchen. You follow him and you smile when there are some cookie baking ingredients in the kitchen.

Everything is prepared.

"Sir Daisuke, where is the caretaker of this place?" You asked as you started gathering the ingredients for the cookie.

"He's out of the country for a week." Daisuke stated and it made you nod.

"If that's the case, why are there ingredients here? It seems like they were purchased lately." You are currently staring at the ingredients which are all too expensive.

"I bought it recently and I went to this place before the meeting." Daisuke replied as he leaned on the island counter.

He crossed his arms while staring at you and his presence is enough to make the atmosphere turn hot in a sexual way.

"I have to prepare something upstairs." Daisuke started and it made you nod cheerfully.

"I understand. I'll just bake some cookies here, Sir, and I'll bring the midnight snacks later in your room. Wait for me." You give him a gentle sweet smile and Daisuke just pat your head before heading upstairs, leaving you alone in the kitchen.

Hmmm, it feels like I'm having a deja Vu.

You remembered the first time you spent a week with Daisuke in his other mansion four years ago. It is the time where you are plainly simping over him. Now, you still simp for him but he likes you back so there's a progress. Although, you still don't have any labels but it doesn't matter. You trust Daisuke with all your heart.