KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter V

You feel excited and your heart is beating fast as you are packing for some clothes. You can't wait to spend a rest day with your boss. It's actually your first time to spend a week long vacation with him since he's always busy with all his jobs.

You get the bag that you've prepared and went to the company. He's waiting for you up there so you enter an elevator and press it to the 114th floor which is actually the rooftop.

When the elevator opened, the air breeze welcomes you and you smile when you see your boss in his black suit, standing in the middle of the place beside a helicopter. The air and the background is making the scenery great but with Daisuke's presence, everything is perfection.

You walk towards him and he's waiting for you. Your heart tingles in an unexplainable reason but you like how it feels. Maybe it's just because of the air.

"Sir," You stated and look at him, "Are you sure you'll let me accompany you? You won't change your mind for the last minute?"

Daisuke look at you with a gentle but really hot feature, "Do you want to back out?"

"Of course not!" You answered back and chuckle, "The entire company is busy with its own set of activities but I know it'll be more fun to be with you."

Daisuke nodded, "Good. Now, get in."

"Whoa!" You gasp as your eyes landed on the really huge mansion at the top of mountains, "Is that a castle? It's majestic!"

You are still in the helicopter and Daisuke is the one in charge of piloting it. You are looking at the beautiful mansion from aerial view and you can't believe how such thing exist. It is at the top of a green and beautiful mountain, and it's standing there alone.

"There is where you'll spend your week vacation, Sir?" You look at Daisuke and he looks serious in managing the system, "You own it?"

"Yes," He replied, "We'll stay there for a week."

You smile upon hearing those words. The place doesn't matter but with the thought of staying with Daisuke for a week makes you feel anticipated.

The helicopter landed on a plain ground and it makes you gasp even more when you look closer at Daisuke's mansion in the middle of a mountain. You walk with your boss as you enter the mansion and what's inside makes your jaw drop.

"Oh god," You whispered, uttering those word, "Why is this place made up of gold?"

The interior, the structure, the design, the color, everything is a masterpiece. The entire mansion is made up of gold and it looks like a royal palace. How can such place exist?

You put down your bags and walk towards the spacious living room and your mouth form in an "o" because of how beautiful this entire place is. You spread your arms in a carefree motion as you turn around happily. You are turning and when you stop and open your eyes, the face of your boss welcomes you.