KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter X

Your jaw is on the floor since you dropped it a second ago as you see the thing inside the attaché case. You are inside Daisuke's office and upon opening the case, you want to just die.

It's a bunch of golden and luxurious neckties.

"Why did you have to go to that place?" Daisuke asked in a serious tone while looking at you coldly.

You averted your gaze, "I thought it's really important and you need it as soon as possible."

"I see." Daisuke muttered, "Delete my number in your phone."

You nodded and get your phone but of course you didn't delete his number at all. You just deleted the unnecessary text messages. Your past messages with Daisuke is a treasure.

"I'm glad you're safe, Sir," You whispered out of nowhere, "Thank you for saving me as well."

That time when you open your eyes, all the scary looking men are laying unconscious in the ground. Daisuke has defeated all of them with his friend, though you don't know his name yet, but they won.

"(Y/N)," He stated in a baritone voice and it makes you look at him, "I can handle myself. Think of yourself next time."

Ah, it's difficult to think of myself. I can't think of myself at all. But I can think of other people's safety other than me. That's probably better.

"I will try, Sir Daisuke."

Time flies so fast and every day went smoothly. Days, months and years have passed. You've been working with Daisuke for three years now and all you can say is everything is good and well.

You can remember the time where you spend Christmas together and Daisuke bought an entire tower-like tall Christmas tree. And then he also bought a lot of expensive things. He even wants to buy Santa Claus but you stopped him because Santa Claus doesn't exist at all. Because of that, Daisuke asked if he can buy North Pole instead.

Of course you stopped him. He needs a proper guidance in doing such decisions in his life.

And then there's this New Year holiday. You want to spend it with your boss but Daisuke needs to do something. He's probably spending it with his family or workmates so you don't bother him at all.

You went in a hill as you stare at the beautiful fireworks in the sky. Everything looks perfect and magnificent. You are alone in the dark as you are watching the lights but then your phone rings.

"Where are you?" Those are his words and it makes you smile even more while staring at the fireworks.

"The top of the hill, staring at the fireworks, Sir Daisuke."

"Stay where you are."

After almost an hour, you feel a presence behind you and your heart skipped a beat when you see your boss standing there while looking at you.

"Sir, I thought you have to do something?"

He walk towards you and look at the lights with you.

"I'm doing what I have to do."

You want to curl up and smile whenever you remember that scenario. Daisuke never fails to fascinate you and bring energetic butterflies in your stomach.

And then there's also this time where he never goes to company for months and you missed him a lot but you still need to do your job.

There are days when everything are going smooth, then sometimes stuffs are getting rough but that's inevitable.

In the past 3 years as his secretary you realized a lot of things about Daisuke and you will value it at all cost.

You giggle as you flip your Daisuke Album— the one filled with different images of Daisuke.

He's indeed mesmerizing.

You stopped in front of a huge modern building, with an elegant font of gold and black carving the word, "Kambe," before you sigh.

It is a new day. A new day with your boss, the Chief Executive Officer of Kambe Company. Your boss has always been cold but kind and you rarely see him these past few weeks since he's busy in his side job which is being a detective. You once asked him about it but he never talks about it though you've witnessed a scenario of him in action and you experienced it first hand.

You breath deeply before walking inside the company. It's a normal day. Staffs greeted you and you greeted them back politely before walking towards the elevator. In the 71st floor of the company, you walk towards a marbled hallway sighting an elegant door with the name of Kambe imprinted in it.

It is his office.

You fix your ponytail before walking directly inside. As usual, he's not there. So you tried to organize his office and check his drawers for the necessary documents. It doesn't really matter since your boss trust you so much to the point in which he leaves you alone doing the stuffs that he should be doing in the first place.

While checking his drawer, you can't help but to look at the small compartment in such thing. You never really open it since you're always busy, but right at that moment, your curiousity tickles you. You breath deeply before pulling the compartment and that thing inside made your mouth parted in shock.

It's...

You scanned it thoroughly before gasping. You slightly touch its gold cover and you can't help your eyes from widening with what you just saw.

"Luxurious ultra thin condom," You whispered, exasperated, "For a long lasting feeling of heaven," You continued breathless, "XL."

I-It's indeed a normal day.

>>>