KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XLIV

"Welcome home...Daisuke-sama..." Suzue's mouth parted when he sees Daisuke carrying a woman in his arms in a bridal style.

Suzue's eyes look at who it is and a warm smile crept on her lips when she realized that you are sleeping peacefully in Daisuke's arms. It seems like you're too tired. That's why you haven't woken up even though he's carrying you.

She's here. (Y/N)-sama is here.

"What happened, Daisuke-sama—"

"She needs to rest, so do you, Suzue." Daisuke stated as he walked past Suzue, straight towards his room.

Daisuke gently put you on his bed as he stared calmly at your sleeping features. His hands softly caress your hair, before he wraps a warm blanket around your body. He stands up and was about to leave when he heard a faint voice coming from you.

"I..." A tear falls in your eyes, "I don't want to pull the trigger, please." Your lips are quivering in a slight fear but you are still sleeping.

Daisuke takes a step closer to you as he sits beside your sleeping body.

"Why did you have to pull the trigger, (Y/N)?" Daisuke whispered as he stared at the slowly drying up tear in your cheek.

"I'm sorry." You whispered in your sleep. Daisuke looks at you, scanning your stability, as he gently leans forward to place a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Take a rest." He whispered before leaving you alone in his room.

You wake up without any signs of Daisuke around the room— it is probably one of Daisuke's mansions. Your body starts doing your usual morning routine as if you are meant to act that way, before organizing his bed, and going downstairs to meet him.

You are really excited to spend some time with Daisuke because of what happened but as you enter the living room, Suzue is alone while sitting on the sofa. She greeted you with a warm, morning smile— in which you immediately reciprocate.

"Your breakfast is ready, (Y/N)-sama." Suzue started and you nodded politely.

"I'm glad you're safe, Suzue," You whispered, "Would you mind accompanying me for breakfast?"

Suzue just chuckled, "Oh no, no. I already eat, (Y/N)-sama. Please take your breakfast."

You blink and nod again, but then your mouth asks the question that you've been itching to ask, "Suzue, do you know where Sir Daisuke is? I feel like I need to talk to him."

Suzue nodded before stretching her arms towards the kitchen's door, "Daisuke-sama left a letter on the dining table. He asked me to tell it to you."