KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXI

"Move or untie me right now. You choose." He muttered and it made you freeze.

You chuckle nervously. You know that if you'll untie Daisuke, he will really punish you in a pleasurable way... and you like it. You like it when he punishes you roughly. His eyes are waiting for you to do your move and the anticipation inside your heart is insane.

You teasingly move your hips but you don't thrust out at all before you hug his waist and slowly untie the necktie behind Daisuke. When he's finally untied, Daisuke gives you a gentle smile--- and it turns into a dangerous one.

It's like he's ready to devour you anytime soon.

"Good choice, (Y/N)." He whispered as he grabbed a fist of your hair at the back of your head before pulling it closer to his face, "You can cry and beg but you can't tell me to stop, do you understand?"

His cock is still inside you and you just feel yourself tighten with Daisuke's words. It is turning you on. Daisuke's lips curve as he grabs both of your legs before standing up, your sexes still one. He lay you on the bed before pulling out. You pant, feeling incomplete without Daisuke's warmth.

"Let me return the favor." He started before getting the neckties on the floor.

You are breathing hard as you watch him take a step closer towards your direction. Daisuke gave you a calm look as he tied one of your hands in the right corner of the bed, and then the other on the left corner with a necktie. Your arms are now spreading, making you vulnerable and incredibly exposed to Daisuke.

He stands on the edge of the bed while looking down on your tied and naked body, dangerously and with such seriousness.

You are panting slowly as you look into Daisuke's eyes. He gives you a smirk before he turns around and walks outside the room, leaving you dumbfounded.

W-what?

You are freezing from being naked and after a few minutes, the door opens revealing Daisuke who's currently holding an expensive wine glass, with an expensive wine inside it. It is a wine from Wyvern's wine collection from all of his mansions.

Daisuke's still topless as he slowly sips a bit of the wine. You gulp when he kneels between your legs and kisses your lips, giving you a taste of the wine through his lips. A bit of liquid spills at the side of your mouth and Daisuke licks it clean, making your heart beat really fast.

"The wine tastes better on your lips." He muttered and gave you a passionate, deep kiss, leaving you chasing for your breath. His tongue aims for dominance in which you gladly accepted.

"Daisuke..." You whisper between your breaths as his kisses are getting rougher and more addicting.

You can taste the sweetness of the wine in Daisuke's lips. You can smell the faint aroma of alcohol and vines, and it is intoxicating especially if Daisuke has something to do with it.