KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XLVIII

"...But I will do my best to spare your legs unharmed."

When Daisuke stated those words, you know... your legs are no longer safe. Your legs can feel danger and despite Daisuke's words, they feel as if it's their last night in this world.

"Close your eyes," Daisuke whispered and you did as he asked.

You feel Daisuke get something behind you and after a few seconds, you feel yourself getting blindfolded. Darkness covers your entire vision, and you feel really exposed with everything.

You may not see Daisuke but you can feel his presence in front of you. It seems like he's observing your entire nakedness. You are helpless in front of him, and you don't have any control for yourself.

All you know is you trust Daisuke with all your heart.

"You seem to have lost a pound," Daisuke started as he took a step closer towards you. He cup one of your breasts, making you gasp, before he continues, "You're mesmerizing, nonetheless."

"D-Daisuke." You whimpered when his hand squeezed your boobs roughly.

"No more fingers tonight," Daisuke stated in a dominant tone as you feel his knee in front of your legs, making you flinch in shock, "All your holes, they're mine."

Your heart starts beating faster with what Daisuke is stating. His voice and his words, it changes into something. It feels like Daisuke becomes someone really different, in a rough way, when the both of you are making love.

"Let's see." Daisuke continued as you hear him unzipping his pants. It seems like he's still fully clothed while you are exposing naked.

"A-ah!" You shouted when Daisuke carried one of your legs and slammed his hard thing inside you without any hesitation, "D-Daisuke, please..."

He starts thrusting inside you, in a really hard way, making you weak even after some seconds. His thrusts are merciless, they are wild and rough. He is ramming and ravishing you like his own toy.

"Please, what?" Daisuke asked in a really deep tone as his hands wrap around your neck while he's slamming you faster.

A tear falls in your eye with how hard he is, "P-please be g-gentle... it hurts... i-it hurts a lot."

"I'll make you feel good, then." He replied, whispering those words sexily as he removed his hand on your neck and started carrying both of your legs while he slams you roughly.

Your head feels dizzy with what Daisuke is doing with your body. All you know is he's too rough while he's carrying and fucking you repeatedly. Your tears are continuously sliding on your cheeks despite the blindfold but some small moans are escaping in your mouth.