KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XV

You hurriedly open the door as the glamorous Kambe Daisuke welcomes you in all his sexy glory. He's sitting in his expensive chair, as usual, leaning calmly as he stares at you with his usual sharp gazes.

You are breathing hard as you stare at him. Your life is normal as usual but when you see something lately, you freak out a little.

"Sir, are you the one behind it?" You asked rapidly while catching your breath. You've been running with all your must to ask him that question.

Daisuke look at you without any hint of expression. How can he manage to keep a calm demeanor in any situation?

"What are you referring at?" His voice sounds clueless and his expression didn't bulge. He looks serious but you know he had something to do with it. He is the person behind it.

You breath deeply and look into his eyes genuinely.

"My bank account has—"

"That's your salary." He cutted your statement and that makes your eyes grew wide. You gaze at him with a shock expression.

"I have billions of dollars in my bank account for a month of salary, Sir? Isn't it too much?" You can't help but to gasp in disbelief.

You dreamed of being a billionaire, but this is too much. It's not like you don't really want the money, you need the money but it doesn't feel right at all. It's just too good to be true and you didn't feel like you deserve it— and you don't want to accept anything you did not deserve in the first place.

"Is it not enough?" Daisuke asked as he lean in his chair calmly.

"Not—what? No, Boss, listen, I need some money that's why I'm taking a job but it doesn't feel right. A billion for a month of work? It's too much. I can't— I can't accept that." You stated as you look at him genuinely.

A hint of amusement plastered in Daisuke's face.

"Tell me your reason."

"I'm your secretary, Sir, yes. But I don't deserve those money at all. It's too much for me to handle. There are a lot of people who are doing their best but wasn't able to get a proper amount of payment that justifies their hard works. Boss, please listen to me. I know you give me those money because of what we are right now, but I want to work hard and get what I truly deserve. I want the money that corresponds how I work. I want to work hard and have the money from my own hard works. Please."

"You think you don't deserve those money?" He asked you once again and you nodded.

"It's just too much. Thank you for the salary but it's too much, Sir. I can't accept it."

Daisuke look at you with disbelief for a second but it later turns into an obvious amusement.