FINAL CHAPTER PART 1

"(Y/N), sweety, open your eyes. We're getting late, you don't want your groom to wait for too long, don't you think? Come on, wake up, dear."

You opened your eyes. It takes a few seconds for your vision to adjust, and when it does, your brows furrowed in confusion when you see the sweet and gentle smile of your...

"Mom?" You asked, confused. You look at your body to check any gun wounds and wipe the small tears at the side of your cheeks.

Your mother sighs in relief when you state those words. She straightened up and fixed her white gown. She lends her hand to you and despite your confusion, you accepted her hand. It's so soft and delicate.

"(Y/N), how long have you been sleeping? I told you yesterday to not sleep late but you watched too many netflix series with Rae and Tina. Did Yumeko and the others join you, too? Ah, I should really teach you girls that sleeping late just before the wedding day is a bad thing." Your mother stated, shooking her head in slight distress but she ended up looking at you with a chuckle, "It's better though. Yesterday's your last day being single. Today, you're getting married."

"I'm...what?" You asked, extremely confused this time. You can't think straight as you try to absorb the things happening around you.

I'm getting married? What? Oh. Shit. Yeah? How?

"My, my." Your mother sighed, "Come here, sweety, I'll help you with your wedding gown."

You stopped as you stands up and face her. You stopped as your heart beats fast. She's really your mom, standing in front of you with a lovely smile on her face. She's talking about the extremely expensive gems on your gown but you're so preoccupied staring at her that you don't hear what exactly she is talking about. Your eyes are just tearing up a little. Your mom caught your gaze and look at you with concern.

"Oh, dear, are you alright? You look like you're about to cry." You mother went closer towards you and gently wiped the building tears in your eyes with her thumb, "It's fine. Crying for your wedding is normal. Believe me, when I married your dad, I did cry as well."

"Can I hug you?" Those are the only things that come out of your mouth, "Mom?" You repeated, politely and with longing.

She smiled, "Of course. Come here, dear."

You immediately run towards her and hug her tightly, feeling the warmth that you've been longing for ever since. It is so warm. It is filled with love. It is indeed your mother. Without you realizing, tears are streaming down your cheeks.

"I missed you so much." You whispered, crying silently to prevent her from worrying too much, "I miss you, mom."

Her hands gently caress your head and kiss your temple, "Aww, my daughter is so sweet. We're together almost the entire day yesterday, you missed me already? Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. I'll be with you, ok? Mama's never gonna leave you."