KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter XXXIII

"Woah," You whispered, fascinated and almost fainting, "Just what is this place, Sir? It's beautiful, no— it's extremely magnificent!"

When Daisuke said that you're going to his underwater suite, he's not joking at all. You entered an elevator lately that brings you underground and then when you open his luxurious suite, the entire place looks like an aquarium. The wall, the ceiling, everywhere, there are fishes and different sea creatures. The interior design of the suite is modern and the place looks expensive. There are two rooms and you don't know what's inside it yet. There is a living room, a kitchen, everything is complete. You blink as you mentally estimate the price of this place and you want to really faint with the estimated calculations that you've computed.

You look like a kid who just saw a delicious candy, but what you are seeing right now is a lot more shocking than a delicious candy.

"Take a rest, we'll stay here for a week, you can do your job here." Daisuke stated as he went closer behind you, making you freeze on your feet.

A week? You shrug your confusion off because you know that there's a reason why Daisuke would say something like that.

"This is just..." You can't find the right words as you stare at the place, "Everything is perfect."

You feel Daisuke's chin gently resting in the curve where your neck and shoulders connect. It makes your heart run wild. His arms wrapped around your waist and it makes your face flushed red with such a tingling feeling.

Daisuke is hugging me from behind, oh what a good day to live my life.

He's resting his head on your shoulder as if he's been extremely exhausted with something. Your hand moved on its own as you softly caressed his face. You slightly tilt your head to give him a smile.

"We'll take a rest, Sir. That would be nice." You whispered, "But before that I'll cook for our dinner."

"I have to do something first, stay here." He started and planted a small kiss at the side of your neck before he turned around and went outside leaving you alone in the underwater place.

You went towards the kitchen and gasped when you realized that there are complete ingredients for everything. You also see a remote control that manipulates the entire suite. You are about to check it but it only says 'voice recognition control' so you let it stay still and start cooking for dinner while you are waiting for Daisuke's arrival.

Good thing Daisuke brought you here, you can't help but to get afraid with the idea of staying alone in your house and seeing Dazai again.

It's been three days and you are still inside this place. Daisuke told you that you must not go out or anything. He provided all the things that you needed though. You are doing your job in this place as well while Daisuke would go outside saying that he has to handle some important matters. You are always alone inside the suite and you don't know what's happening.