KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXVI

Your lips curved into a smile when you heard the deafening sound of gunshots everywhere together with a loud explosion from a part of the mansion that Daisuke had prepared.

You run as fast as you can to find something that you can use against the bullets. Most of the Wyvern organization are shocked as they realize how there are a lot of traitors in their organization, one of them is the Port Mafia.

The explosion makes everyone and everything in chaos. There are gunshots everywhere. People are shooting each other. But it's not what bothers you. You want to see Daisuke safe and you want to see Grendel dead. You slowly peak on where you are hiding for a moment as you see Grendel walking towards the mansion's stairs--- he's probably going to the mansion's rooftop.

You're leaving all of us here, you rotten pig?

There are flying bullets everywhere and you can see some dead bodies on the mansion's ground and floor. Your jaw tightens as you see Dazai shooting someone near you. He looks so confident with his skills, and he's also hiding in pilar-like golden statues near where you are currently hiding.

"Dazai!"

"I can't hear you!" Dazai replied, shouting back and it makes you dead panned.

The loud gunshots makes you unable to shout louder and it makes your voice inaudible. You hear people cursing and people dying, and you are blaming yourself because of that. The atmosphere in the mansion becomes really suffocating as there are small fires in some areas.

"I need to follow Grendel. Can you manage everything down here?" You asked in a loud manner as Dazai continuously shoots other organizational members.

He's also hiding in a place near you that's why you can see him smirking at the moment.

"Leave it to us. If we'll die here, that's good at least I won't be dying alone," He chuckled before his eyes turned serious, "Go and do what you must (Y/N)!"

You nodded and whispered, "Thank you and survive," before you run towards the stairways in which Grendel uses. Dazai covers your path to make sure no one will shoot you.

Your eyes are also searching for Daisuke but you can't find him at the moment. This mansion is really huge and spacious, and it has its own rooftop on the 10th floor. You started running upstairs with caution since there might be other armed people in it but you encountered none so you kept on running upstairs until you reached the mansion's rooftop.

The mansion's rooftop is like a building's rooftop and it is also spacious since Grendel Wyvern's the one who designed it. Speaking of the devil, as you are breathing hard in a slight exhaustion, you see the monsters of your nightmares standing a few meters away from you.

His eyes are extremely mocking and disappointed. His looks are making you feel really little of yourself. He's certainly good at making people bad of themselves.