KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter IX

"What!?" Yacchi shouted while looking at you with her eyes widened like hell, "You stayed in an isolated mansion with Mr. Kambe for a week!?"

You nodded slowly and it makes her even more shock.

"OMG! Did you fuck?"

Nani?

This time, it's your eyes that widened with her words. Your face turns red. Bloody hell—

"W-w-what? We didn't! Please don't think that way," You cover your face in embarrassment, "We just did some sports together."

"Sports like fucking?"

"Oh my god, no!" Your face is too flustered that you can feel the heat in your cheeks. Yacchi is now laughing with your reaction and you can't help but to just cover your face.

You can't imagine yourself having sex with your boss, never.

Mr. Kambe is the perfect type of gentleman that will never touch a girl in a sexual way. I mean, if he will ever love someone it is probably someone with the same status as him. Someone pretty, rich and perfect.

I'm not that someone.

"It's impossible," You whispered out of nowhere and give Yacchi a short smile, "Doing the thing with Sir Daisuke is impossible. He will never like me that way and I'm fine with that as long as I'm able to see him and serve for him."

Yacchi nodded, "Whatever happens, I'll support you, girl. But you're right, thou shall not presume unless the contrary is proven. I have to go back to my office. These documents are almost complete, but you need to do the last touches. Bye, (Y/N)!"

"Thank you, Yacchi!" You answered and wave a goodbye. Yacchi went out of your office and leave you alone in silence.

You sigh and lean in your chair while staring at the pile of documents.

He's too perfect for someone like me. It's better to just admire him from afar.

You went towards Daisuke's office and see no one inside. Ah, he's not in the company.

Sir Daisuke is probably in the agency, I think it's better to clean his office for a while.

You arranged the documents in his table and vacuum the floor to get rid of non-existent dust. You also check the folders to see if there's something that you need to edit or revise. After doing such, a door in the side of his office caught your eyes. You've never entered there so you're curious with what's inside it.