KAMBE DAISUKE X READER

Chapter LXXV

[HIS PERSPECTIVE VI]

"Honey, we both know what Wyvern is capable of. I can't let you go where he is alone!"

Grendel Wyvern. That name has been one of the names that Daisuke's been investigating ever since. He is loaded, extremely loaded, but he pursues being a detective as well in order to find more about this man. Daisuke is aware that he has something to do with the death of his parents.

Then, at times, he would remember the look in the man's eyes that he accidentally caught on that stormy night. It is filled with arrogance, pride, and cruelty. Absolutely disgusting.

The more he studies you, the more he understands your connection to Wyvern. He knows based on the data that you are indeed connected to Wyvern. However, he can't pinpoint what exactly is your connection to such a man. Though, Daisuke knows one thing: the both of you have something to do with his agony.

"Sir Daisuke, are you alright?" You asked out of nowhere as Daisuke calmly averted his gaze from the horizon of the ocean and looked at you who was standing beside him on the seashore.

"I am." Daisuke replied, looking at the calm water, "...Are you feeling cold?"

You blink innocently and chuckle, "Now that you mentioned it, it does indeed feel a little cold here outside."

Daisuke takes a breath calmly as he gently holds your hands without looking at you. He felt your breath hitch for a second, but well enough, you held his hands, too. Daisuke smiles, unable to determine if that smile is pretentious or real, what matters the most is it is no longer cold.

"(Y/N)," Daisuke stated, "I can hear your fast heartbeats."

You startled as you look panicking a little but then you just chuckle, "You do? My heart is beating fast right now, you're right, Sir."

The both of you are currently in Maldives. Daisuke bought it earlier for the purpose of bringing you here. There's some small pest that's been following you around, and he's sure it has something to do with your past. It is not much of a risk but the idea of your being in danger makes Daisuke's blood boil.

No one is allowed to hurt you except me, (Y/N). No one.

He woke up in the middle of the night later on only to find you no longer there. For some unknown reason, Daisuke has this kind of obsession to protect you from anyone and avoid you from getting hurt, only so that he will be the only one to hurt you.

And when he finds out that the Red Dragon took you, he was in range. He wants to make sure that you're not hurt at all.

At this moment, he is facing an executive of such an organization. The Red Dragon executive was about to immediately pull a gun in his pocket but then Daisuke ran towards him at a really fast pace before kicking his arms that were holding the gun. The man punched Daisuke in which the latter easily dodges before throwing a strong punch in the man's throat while Haru, on the other hand, is boredly watching the combat.