Chapter 67 Before The Double Date

-The dress is Gissel's dress

Gissel's P.O.V
We had finished playing the game and Jacob and Lox won. Hahah how you feel that we won They teased. I don't care but you don't have to rub it in I said crossing my arms over my chest. But we do have to do that that's the fun of it Jacob said laughing. Jacob shhh Don't wanna hear it I said trying not to laugh. Awe ya know you wanna laugh he said coming to me and tickling me. Jacob stop I said laughing uncontrollably. What I can't hear you he said. Ugh stop Shawn help me I asked crying of laughing to much and squirming around. Nah he said and joined in. All I could do was laugh and cry and roll around. Ouh tickle time Taylor said walking in. TAYLOR PLEASE STOP THEM I said laughing even louder. Okay okay chill he said grabbed my arms and pulled me away.

Oh thank god I said and hugged him. He just laughed. You guys are mean I said holding my stomach because it hurt of all the laughing. Awe I'm sorry Shawn said trying to hug me. But I moved no you deserve no hug I said. Aw I'm sorry please hug me he said pouting. I started at him for a little. And just saw his puppy dog eyes and he pouty face I gave in. Awe come here I said and hugged him. I heard them all laugh and I just let go of Shawn and went to lay down. Okay so before we leave can we go on a double date Tomorrow Lox asked. Yes I'm up for it what about you Shawn said and looking at me. Umm sure why not I said smiling. Alright you guys be ready by 8 she said and they walked out. We all did our night routine and fell asleep.

-Next day

It was now the afternoon and I was choosing what to wear for the double date. Shawn and Jacob were out doing reservations and other stuff. And well my roommate Taylor was thinking he was sexy so he started to try on my clothes. So how does this look He asked walking out the room with a dress that had cut out on the side and it was floral. I bursted out laughing. You look very good but can you get out of it cuz I wanna try it on I said laughing. He nodded and took it off and he was just left in his boxers Oh well. I grabbed it and wen to the restroom. I put it on and it looked good. Okay Taylor last outfit how does it look I asked walking out shyly.

He looked up from his phone he had shorts on now. And his jaw dropped. It looks good it's perfect he said smiling. I just smiled back Really it's not ugly looking I asked butting my lip. No no it look perfect for you he said. I nodded and went to hug him. He hugged me back. Okay heels or no heels I asked. No heels just wear theses Taylor said and pulled out some floral toms from his bag. I looked at him confused.

There so pretty but when and where did you get theses I asked grabbing them. Well yesterday and At some store that I think said 21 forever or some shit like that he said laughing. I laughed with him you mean forever 21 I asked. Yeah that he said. I smiled well thank you so much I said and hugged him. Your welcome he said I saw them and you know grabbed them for you he said. I just hugged him tighter.  Please don't make me explode he said. I just laughed sorry I said letting go of him. I continued to get ready and eventually I was done.

It was 6 and I was now ready now I was just chilling and hanging out with Matthew and Taylor. So why so dressed up Matthew asked. Oh well me Shawn Lox and Jacob are going on a double date I said. Oh but this is a new look Matthew said. Yeah I know I'm just trying it out you know I said shrugging they nodded. We just joked at talked. That's when there was a knock on the door. I opened it as it was Lox. Bae you look amazing she said hugging. As do you I sad hugging her. We let go and she walked in. She was In black heels with a black flowy dress. We all hanged out in the room to kill time until the guys came.

I was in the hall way walking around because I got bored. I was skipping and running around when I bumped into someone. Oh I'm sorry I said. No it's okay I heard a familiar voice say. I look up and it was Sammy. Oh hey Sammy I said hugging him. Hey Gissel he said hugging me back. Mad leg go Why so dressed up he asked. Oh well Jacob Lox me and Shawn are going on a double date I said.  I'm happy for you he said grabbing my hands. I just smiled Thank you Sammy I said kissing his cheek. He just smiled and kissed my cheek too. Me and him started to walk around and talk. We stopped at his door well this is my stop he said. Okay bye Sammy I'll see ya later I said hugging him.

Yeah bye Gissel and hugged me and went to his room. I walked back to the room and Shawn Jacob were outside knocking on the door. I decided to hide. Some one opened the door. And Lox stepped out. Hey where's my baby Gissel Shawn asked. I don't know she left somewhere Lox said. He sighed I decided to go behind him. I right here I said hugging him from behind. Gissel he said and I let go of him. He hugged me yeah that's me I said. You look beautiful like always baby he said kissing my cheek. I smiled Thank you Shawn and you look handsome like always I said and kissed his cheek by standing on my tippy toes. Alright are we all ready Jacob asked. Yeah we all said and nodded. And then we left.

There's Chapter 67

I hope you enjoyed. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Sorry it's all Gissel's POV ANYWHORE. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜