Chapter 10 Magcon Houston

Gissel's P.O.V

I walked back In the room and replayed everything back in my head from what Ryder did to me and about what happen to my friend Bella and about What Ryder told me on the phone.

He told me that he found me and he knows were i am and that he was going to hurt shawn if he didn't get away from me. And I told him to not hurt Shawn and To leave me alone. He said he wasn't going to do that and then he hung up.

I just replayed that phone call over and over again. I'm going to have to tell Shawn today it's very important I can't keep it a secret from him. I finally got back to reality and I walked to my suit case and I grabbed clothes i picked out a plain black tank top and a red Long sleeve flannel and to put it over the tank top and some black skinny jeans And then I went to shower after.......

After I showered I put my clothes on. I put some make up on today like mascara and eyeliner and a little bit if foundation to cover up a little. Then I straighten my hair and I put on a DMND beanie and I walk out the restroom. I look at the time 12:30 I put my socks on and I put my all red vans on. Then I sit on my bed and just go on twitter and I posted

Gisselespi: "hey guys how are my lovelies 💕💖😛"

after that I just lay down on the bed. The event doesn't start till 4 so I have a couple of hours to chill I thought. Just then Lox walks in. HEY BAE she yells. HEY BAE I yell back and I jump up and went to hug her. Hey I'm going to get my nails done wanna come she asks. Ummm sure I say looking at my nails they looked alright they were fake nails they were long but they weren't really long so they looked natural.

Okay let's go she said. Okay lets go i said. I grabbed my phone and a room key and then we left.
Okay so were going to this nail salon like a block down she said. Okay I said we walked to the lobby and we just talked about random stuff.it was really cold. We kept on walking to the nail salon. She opens the door and the smell of nail polish came to me and I hate that smell.

But that's the only thing I will do that is girly is get my nails done. The women greets us and we tell her what we needed. I was getting my nails painted black and Lox was getting them Red she had fake nails to but her were like pointy cat nails. We sit down and they do there job. 30 mins later they were done. We sit there for like an hour to make sure they were dry.

They were finally dry and we payed the lady and we left. I looked at my phone and it said 2:30. Me and Lox went to this corner store and we bought some chips and drinks and then we went to the hotel......

We walked in our room. And we put our chips and drinks in the corner. Where gonna eat those at night she said. Okay Hey Lox do I smell like the nail salon I said. She came close to me and smelled me. Yeah you do she said. Okay ima have to take another shower I said.

I went to my suit case and I grabbed another plain black tank top and a long sleeve blue Flannel and another pair of black skinny jeans. I walked into the restroom and did the same thing as I did the first time then I walked out. I see Lox on the bed and she had her clothes ready. Okay so my turn she said and walked into the restroom and I went to my bed and layed down.

I went on my phone and just played a game. I hear a knock at the door and I get up and look thru the peek hole. It was the guys I opened the door and they all say hi and I say hi back. Come in I say. They walk in. Taylor gives me hug. The rest go and sit on the couch and the beds and the floor. Lox is Showering I said laying down on my bed and getting back on my phone. Taylor comes and lays next to me and we start taking weird pictures and we play a game in my laptop.