Chapter 59 Magcon Again

Gissel's P.O.V

I was running away from Jack.G and Jack.J because they were trying to take my food and they wanted my phone. GET AWAY FROM ME I screamed putting my plate of food on a table and contuied running. I was looking back and I wasn't paying attention at all. When I fell on top of someone I look down and it was JC. Hey man what are you up to I said laughing.

Ah you know just hanging out chillin on the floor he said putting his head behind his head I just started laughing. I got my self up and helped JC up. Haha we still got your food Jack and Jack said walking past me with my food I just glared at them. Come let's go get food JC said and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the food table. I just laughed and followed.

We had just finished meeting the VIP now we were doing the general admission show. Okay what's up Washington and today is the last day of magcon but don't be sad we are gonna have the funiest nights ever Lox said putting Lip gloss and we all started dancing like crazy people.

Okay guys so right now I'm gonna perform I'm your with Jack.G Shawn said smiling. They setup up the mics and they sat down and Shawn started to play the strings. And they started to sign in a perfect harmony that just made me smile for some reason..... They finished the song and we were on the floor and we were all sitting around the stool. Okay so I'm gonna sing my favorite song at the moment and its called give me love by Ed Sheeran I hope you guys enjoy he sajd.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

He finished singing we all smiled and clapped. Well guys this has ended our time here in Washington we love you guys so much Thank you for everything you guys do Bart said into the mic. We all got up and grabbed mics BYE WE LOVE YOU GUY SO MUCH we all screamed into the mic and blew kisses and ran off the stage. We heard them cheer and we went back stage.

That was an amazing show Jacob and Lox said high fiveing everybody. Yeah it was I had so much fun I said jumping up and down. They laughed Okay calm down Gissel Shawn said and put his arms around me from behind me to make me stop jumping up and down. They all laughed and I calmed down. Okay guys time to get you guys back to the hotel the security guard said. We all then piled into the bus and went back to the hotel.

We were doing some prank war because we were really bored. Me and Shawn were getting balloons filled with shaving cream and water when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my mom and put it on speaker.

Gissel-G Mom-M

G-Hey mom

M-Hey sweetie okay I know you guys are having fun but the Police called and said they had Ryder in custody and they wanted to know if it was that Ryder that took you but we all know it is him.

G-Umm yeah I will

M-Well okay they are gonna keep him there for a while and they said you can identify him once you get back

G-Well okay I will

M-Okay good sweetie right now im at work so I have to go

G-Okay bye mom love you

M-Love you to

Hangs up.

I put my phone down on the sink counter and sighed. Its okay baby you'll get this over soon Shawn said and hugged me. I nodded and hugged back. I just can't wait to finally have him offically away from my life and never see him again I said looking up at him. Me too I see how much he hurt you and the pain he caused all of us he said rubbing my back.

I can't wait to start a new chapter with you and nobody will ever come in between us I said kissing his jawline. He smiled and kissed my lips. Oh Come on stop sucking each others faces and let's have fun Sam said walking into the bathroom. We pulled apart and I looked at him he was smirking at us. We pulled away from the hug and we walked out the restroom. We picked up our weapons and walked out the room.

We all were in teams and I was with Sammy Sam and Shawn and so far we were doing really good. The last people that were left were Taylor Jacob and the Jacks.

Jack.G P.O.V

Okay Gissel is right around the corned all you have to do is Spray her and we win Taylor said to me. I nodded and he smirked. I ran to the corner very quietly. I heard breathing and I came out and I sprayed Gissel. JACK WHAT THE FUCK I heard a girl scream but it wasn't Gissel. I looked at her and it was Savannah I started laughing I'm so sorry baby I thought you were Gissel I said hugging her. She just looked at me and the we pulled apart Its okay it was kinda funny she said giggling I smiled and leaned down and kissed her.

That's when I felt something hit me and then water. Haha that's what ya get bitch we win sam said cheering that's when Gissel Shawn and Sammy come in. YAS WE WIN BITCHES Gissel screamed cheering. That's when Taylor Jacob and Jack came. Fucking cock we lost Taylor said stomping his feet on the floor. We all laughed.

Taylor's P.O.V

See this is why we don't kiss people when your on a mission I said to Jack as we walked into his room. Well I'm sorry it didn't go as planned he said putting his hands up in surrender. Its okay man but next you gotta stay focused I said sitting on a chair. He nodded and went on his phone I turned on the TV and watched some random movie that was on.

Taylor stop Gissel said when I took her phone. I'm sorry I can't hear you I'm busy I said getting her phone and playing with it. Ugh I hate you she said laying down on my bed. No you don't I said crossing my arms over my chest. Okay what's all the aurging about Shawn said walking into the room with clothes for Gissel. Shawn that meanie that bully took my phone she said jumping into his arms. He gave me that "your stupid but funny" look. I just laughed and tossed him her phone.

Here you go baby he said and gave her her phone. She smiled and pulled away. What should we do now she asked. We could watch a movie Shawn said. Yas that works what movie she asked. Chain saw massacre I said putting in the movie. Okay that's fine well ima go but my onesie on you guys should put your onesies on and let's have a onesie party she said laughing. Okay we will do that we said and went to our suit cases. For christams Gissel gave us all onesies and I really liked mine so I will put it on. I got a Lion and Shawn got a Girrafe and the rest got like pandas unicorns or like some weird animal.

Okay picture time Gissel said and pulled out her phone me and Shawn did the same and toon weird funny photos. I decided to post mines.

@taylorcaniff- With the babes in onesies. Lol love them. We cute aren't we? @gisselespi @shawnmendes.

I posted it and put my phone away. Okay should we get the rest of the guys she asked. Yes movie night Shawn said. We laughed and Gissel left to get the guys.

Gissel's P.O.V
I rounded up all the guys and there onesies and now we were in Taylor and Shawns room watching the movie. And I was really scared I was hiding in Shawn's chest. He was just laughing at me Its not funny I said looking up at him. Yes it is your so scared he said laughing. No it isn't I said cuddling into his chest. He just laughed and holded me tighter. I was so scared that I didnt look up I eventually feel asleep.

Shawn's P.O.V
She feel asleep along with the rest of guys. I was tired so I decided to fall asleep too.

I woke up to Gissel moving around and the sun in my eyes. I looked around and the guys were still sleeping. I looked down at her and she opened her eyes. She looked up at me. Goodmorning I said. Goodmorning I said. We both decided to get up and get ready for our last day here in Washington. And my last day with her until the next magcon which was in 3 weeks.

Theres Chapter 59

OH MY GOD JODYHIGHROLLEE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ☺️😭. I so happy. Anywhore I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much🙈💕💗 . oh and please go check out my Taylor Caniff fanfic and give it some votes it would mean allot Anywhore bye guys👋 . 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci👌😜😝