Chapter 51 Home Sweet Home

Gissel's P.O.V
This felt great being home and not in a hospital bed and people looking at you like a fragile piece of art. I was now just in room watching the Lion King on netflix with Shawn Taylor Hayes and Nash. I really do love that movie.

Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata
Why, when he was a young warthog
When I was a young warthog
Very nice, thanks
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the Savannah after every meal
I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never

I sand along like a little girl and the guys just laughed at me. That's when an idea popped into my head. I jumped up and got away from Shawn's grip. And I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to my mom and the boys parents having a good time talking and my mom was cooking a massive dinner. I just smiled and I went to my cabinet and grabbed all my food. What are you doing sweetie my mom asked. Getting food I said laughing she just smiled. And I walked back up stairs to my room and when I walked in they all looked at me and laughed What im hungry I said putting all the food on the bed and I layed back down and I grabbed a muffin and devored it.

Shawn don't eat my muffin I said giggling. Sorry there just so good he said taking another bite. WENIER Taylor screamed. We all bursted out laughing. Hey were are all the other guys Hayes asked. I don't know I think they went to the store to buy more food Shawn said. Okay is it juat me or did Savannah fall off the face of the earth Nash said. She said she had to go back to Florida because of family problems Taylor said. Oh okay but did her and Gilinsky get serious I asked grabbing Shawn's hand and playing with his fingers. He just looked down at me and smiled and kissed my head.

They started to get really serious but then Umm all that stuff happened Taylor said. I just I nodded and kept on playing with Shawn's fingers. What with you and Shawn hands Hayes asked laughing. I like them I said and kissed the top of his hand. Okay you weirdo he said laughing the rest of them laughed. Hey I don't mind her playing with my fingers Shawn said chuckling I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We were all in the dinning room eating my moms delicious home cooked meal. We were all happy and talking but Matt seemed really down and sad. It was worrying me because everything is back to normal and he's still sad. He's not being him self and it's upsetting me and I don't like him acting like that. But I kept it to my self and just pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

So Gissel do you want to return to school next week My Dad asked. I looked up at him Umm I don't know I think I wanna take online school I said poking my pasta with my fork. So you want us to unroll you from school my mom said I nodded. We talked about that while the rest had there own private conversations.

Okay Shawn enough about Muffins I said laughing. What there amazing he said laughing. I just smiled down at the side walk. Me and Shawn decided to go on a walk just us two. Shawn I said looking up at him. Yeah he said looking down at me. When I was in Ryder's cabin I had this journal and I would write in it everyday and I would always write about you like every single detail about you like your smile your scent your cute brown eyes and how your lazy eye is cute and your voice when you sing and the way when you smile you get crinkles by your eyes or how you love muffins I said smiling and he just nodded, and how your a Harry Potter freak and how you like playing .... I started but was cut of by Shawn's lips pressed against mines and they moved in perfect sync. We pulled apart Now it's my turn he said and grabbed both of my hands and started. I missed the way when your cold or hot when you sleeping you hold on to me tighter I missed your smile voice your eyes your scent your hair the way your nose crinkles when something doesn't smell good and when your sleeping or how you take the pepperonis off your pizza and eat them last or when you mock someone you always laugh and never get caught I missed every single big and small detail about you I love you he said and kissed my nose. I couldn't help but smile I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist And just kissed him.

Shawn's P.O.V
Every single thing I said I meant. I love her so much. And having her back in my arms is the best and greatest feeling in the world. I never wanted to let go of her and never will. This has been one of my best days of my life. I love her some much. I put her down and just walked around the neighborhood. Look Shawn this was mine and Bella's old play house Gissel said pointing to a tree house, I smiled it's so adorable I said smiling up at it.

Me and her would play house and there and ouuuu and over here is my old Elementary School she said walking us over to a building that said Woodbridge Elementary. And this is my garden she said dragging me to a little place. Wow this is so pretty I said looking at all the different flowers. She smiled Well yeah me and Matt and Bella built this place and started growing flowers I just took care of the flowers Gissel said. I just smiled Wow your a very interesting person I said grabbing her waist. I know I am she giggled.

There's chapter 51

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday It was my brothers birthday and I just wanted to be with my family, what did you guys think tell me in the comments. but I hope you guys enjoyed reading I enjoyed writing I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Bye guys 👋4 Votes=Update 2 Commments=Update.

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜