Chapter 42 Time To Be Happy

The picture the only reason I added it was because in this chapter he was shirtless and I wanted to give you guys a visual of what I pictured.

Gissel's P.O.V
Being with everybody and being surround by people who loved me made me feel better. I was currently talking to lox. It made forget about what has happened for a while. Okay is it just me or did Taylor get more Sexy Savannah say butting in. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Taylor who was shirtless in the kitchen eating a pop tart.  I sighed and looked at her Bro focus on Jack not someone else I said annoyed. I know but I kinda like Taylor more she said looking at him up and down and bitting her lip. Look I'm not trying to be mean but Taylor wouldn't go for a girl like you Lox said.

What do you mean a girl like me she said confused. Because your a Lox said but stopped herself. A hoe we said in sync. She looked at us with hatred. You know what I'll prove to you guys wrong she said getting up and going to the kitchen with Taylor.

She walked in and wrapped her arms around his waist and he just looked at her with the pop tart still in his mouth. She started talking and he looked at us and we started laughing. He pushed her away and walked over to us. What was that about he asked sitting down on my lap. Okay she said you looked sexy and then we were like your a hoe he wouldn't go for you and she was like you will see and went to the kitchen and did that to you Lox said laughing.

He started laughing well you Guys were right he said. Hey Ummm taylor can you get off me I said poking his side. Then where am I gonna sit he said. On the floor I said laughing. How about this he said and got up he made me get up and he sat down and he pulled me to his lap. That works too I said he layed more down and just played on his phone. Hey where's Shawn Lox asked. Oh he's sleeping Taylor said Oh okay but when I left him he was showering I said. Yeah well I was in there and he was like I'm tired ima catch up on some sleep Taylor said still not looking up from his phone. Oh okay I said and continued my convo with the girls. Savannah kept on giving dirty looks what ever.

As I was talking to the girls I got a text message. From Ryder

R- be careful I'm watching ever step you take. Oh and tell taylor to stop flirting with you or he will get it too ;) -R

I sighed and showed Taylor he just He won't do nothing as long as I'm here He said I nodded and just gave my phone to Taylor because of he texted I didn't want to see it

-Hours later

Alright it's been fun but Im gonna go to sleep I said getting up from Taylor lap and grabbing my phone. Alright bye Gissel they all said. I walked up stairs and went to my room and found Shawn shirtless sleeping on my bed. I smiled to my self and changed into pj and climbed in bed. He wrapped his arms around me and brought closer to him I couldn't help but smile. I kissed his cheek and I got a text message

R- Don't get to comfortable babe I'll be back ;). -R

I just was done with everything I threw my phone against wall and just sighed. Why why does happen to me. Hey baby calm down Shawn said. I'm just tired of all of this shawn I can't do this anymore I said in rage putting my head in my hands. Shhh it's gonna be okay he said and I snuggled into his chest and just started crying soon crying my self to sleep. Why? I can't do this anymore. Ugh FUCK YOU RYDER !!!!

Ryder P.O.V

I got her right where I want her. She's about to crack. As soon as I mess with her a little more I'll attack. Its one of those things were I get satisfied and she gets tourchered and all I need to do is take Shawn away from her. Soon she will be mine and I will finish what I started. I'll start with the one she loves most Shawn. Let's what she has to say about that.

?????? P.O.V
Wow I'm such a good person. Im gonna make my self happy. And Gissel oh god her little boyfriend is gonna be the one who get the hit in the face this time. I wonder if he wants to see his girlfriend beg for mercy. We will just have to see. It's gonna be easy getting him because of my little worker. Watch your back Shawn were coming for you.

There's Chapter 42

I hope you enjoyed. I enjoyed writing it. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. I know interesting lol. I tried. Don't kill me its short sorry. Lol so next chapter will be allot more drama filled and more and more interesting. Bye guys 👋 4 Votes= Update  2 Comments= Update 

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜