Chapter 33 Surprise

Taylor's P.O.V

Im flying to Virginia. And all the guys will Too. I can't wait to be reunited with my second family. I've missed them so much it has been a whole month. But we're going to surprise Gissel she doesn't know we are flying out. And we're going to pretend that Shawn couldn't make it but in reality he's going to surprise her.

Matt what's up bro I said and bro hugged him. Nothing much man just school and football he said. That's cool man I said. We stood in the airport talking when all the guys came running to us. We all hugged at talked just catches up on everything

Shawn go hide In the closet Matt told shawn. He nodded and went to the closet. GISSEL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE Matt screamed. WHAT DO YOU WANT IM DOING MY HOMEWORK she yelled coming to railing. As soon as she saw us her eyes went wide and ran to us.

I missed you guys so much she said and hugged all of us. Hey baby sis I said when she came and hugged me. Hey Taywhore I've missed you she said into my chest I just laughed. How are you guys here she asked. Well Matt told us you were missing us to much so you know we decided to visit for a week Ya know Jack.J said. Thank you Matt she said and hugged him. Your welcome Gissel he said.

But where's Shawn she asked frowning. He couldn't make it he had allot of school stuff Aaron said. Oh okay she said frowning getting all sad. Hey guys i made food Gissel's mom said. Thank god I'm so Hungry Hayes said. Hayes when aren't you hungry Cameron asked laughing we all started laughing.

Matthew P.O.V

I'll be right back ima go get something from my room I said and walked out the kitchen. I ran to the closet Come on let's get you into Gissel's room I said and me and Shawn went to Gissel's room. He sat on the bed. Okay she's most likely will come soon cuz she doesn't have her phone so you just chill here I said. But I'm hungry Shawn whined. I started laughing what a child. Okay Gissel has snacks in her bagback knock your self out I said pointing to her bagback and walking out.

Shawn's P.O.V

I grabbed her bagback and I looked for snacks and I found the jackpot she had a muffin and a bag hot Cheetos. I being a muffin lover I grabbed her muffin and ate it it was so good. I grabbed her notebook and saw all her assignments and I see her binder and she had a collage and it was photos of us together and the whole fam I couldn't help but smile. I put her stuff back and looked around her room and I saw her swimming trophies and ribbons. And her honor roll for school and I saw a picture of her and her friend Bella. It was honestly the cutest thing in the world she looked so cute and looked like a little baby. I then heard foot steps coming from the behind the door I hid in the closet.

Gissel's P.O.V

I'm happy that the guys made it but sad that Shawn couldn't make it. I really wanted to see him. But You know i understand he has to do school stuff. We were all having my mom delicious food. When I checked my pockets and I didn't have my phone. Hey ima go get my phone I said getting up. Okay don't have to much fun Jack.G said Matt threw a breadstick at him.

I looked at them confused Whatever weirdo I said and walked up stairs to my room I walked in and saw a muffin wrapper on my bed. Did I eat a muffin? I asked my self. Oh god muffins remind me of Shawn so much I wish he was here. I sighed and threw away the wrapper and I was about to grab my phone. BOOO MISSED ME I heard someone scream AAHHHHHHHH I screamed. I turn around amazed at who I was looking at.

SHAWN I screamed tears coming down my cheeks I jumped and on him making him almost dropping his phone because I know he was vining this and rapped my legs around his waist. Yes it's me Baby it's me he said and kissed the top of my head and put his phone in his pocket.

I looked up and looked into his big brown eyes and we both leaned in and our lips finally touched after a whole month. Moments later we pulled apart. I love you Shawn I said. I love you too Gissel he said smiling. But really you took and ate my muffin I asked giggling. He laughed Yeah it was calling my name it was like Shawn Shawn please eat me (oh god that sounded weird right oh well 😂😂) he said still laughing and laughed with him. He put me down and we walked down stairs.

Aye she found her present Nash said eating a breadstick. Did you have some fun time Jack.G said laughing wiggling his eyebrows causing everyone to laugh. Yeah we did we had a very nice Kiss would you like me to demonstrate I asked looking at Shawn and we both leaned in. No no no please didn't we get enough of that at Magcon everyone said Looking away. Me and Shawn started laughing.

Okay you guys can look again I said. Come on Shawn let's get you something to eat I said and we walked into the kitchen. Okay so this is lasagna and that's some breadsticks and that's my moms famous pasta Alfredo with biscuits and this my man is my moms amazing home made Muffins I said pointing to everything. Okay I see everything I want but there something missing he said. And what is that I asked raising an eyebrow he smiled and grabbed my waist and picked me up and placed me on the counter and we kissed our lips moved in perfect sync.

EWWWW MY VIRGIN EYES I heard Taylor scream. Me and Shawn pull apart and we turn Taylor's direction. He just stands there smirking at us. WATCH IT MENDES Matt screams appearing at the door so does everyone else. Got it Espinosa Shawn answered back. Guys shut up and go back to eating your food I said my arms still wrapped around Shawn neck. They smirked at us and walked away. Me and Shawn got a plate of food and went to the dinning Table and ate with everyone god I missed this so much.

There's Chapter 33

Okay I couldn't think so I did this. I hope you guys enjoyed This because I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 💖🎀🙈. Comment what are you in love with Muffins or Doughnuts. Tell me in the comments and let's have a talk about. Bye my babes I LITERALLY JUST NOTICED THIS BUT MET THE LITTLE ESPINOSA HAS 2K reads. Thank you guys so much 😭😘🎀

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝