Chapter 21 Wonderful Day With Them

Gissel's P.O.V

We should take a walk someday
Dream about what we could've been
But I don't wanna leave this place
No faith in Brooklyn
If I move out one day
It will make me a better man
But I don't wanna leave this place
No faith in Brooklyn

I sang alone with Hoodie Allen while I was Showering. It was 10 AM and I was getting ready for my day.
I walked out the shower and I dried my self off. And I start to to get dressed. I was going to wear a black jack Daniels shirt and some black shorts and my black Toms. I got dressed and I blow dried my hair and I put it into a fish tail side braid. After that I did my simple makeup like mascara and eyeliner and a little of concealer and some chapstick.

I walked out the restroom and Lox was still sleeping. I grab my Laptop and I went and Layed down. I start to edit some videos for Friday that I will put out.

It was 12PM when there was a knock at the door. Lox was showering and getting ready for her day. I put My laptop beside me on the bed and I get up and look thru the peek hole. And I saw that it was Matt Shawn And Taylor I opened it and they walked in. Come in I say and close the door. They laughed okay they said. I went to sit next to Taylor and Shawn on the couch so what's up I asked them. Nun much were bored and we wanna hang with you and Lox Matt said. Oh what about the rest of the guys I asked them. Well they all went to go hang out with a couple of girls Taylor said. And you guys didn't want to go I asked them. Umm no i wanted to hang out with my girl Shawn said and grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his Lap. Nah we wanted to hang out with you guys Taylor and Matt said in sync. Oh okay I said and put my head on Shawn neck. Just then Lox came out and she looked gorgeous she was wearing some blue shorts with a paradise livin crop top and blue toms.

I looked straight at her Damn bae you looking good I said bitting my lip. She looked at me and started to laugh with rest of the guys. Damn bae you look good your self she said giggling and bitting her lip. I just laughed. So what do we do I'm bored Taylor said. Let's go to the Zoo me and Lox said. YAAASS YAAASS Matt screamed. Okay we're all ready lets go Taylor said and got up and went to the door. Okay let's go we all said and walked out to the lobby. We searched the closet zoo and there was one like 15 mins away. So went out to the parking lot and we went to the rental car that we rented when we first got here. (Pretend they went thru that and they rented 2 cars okay). I got in the back of the black escalade with Lox and Shawn. And Taylor was driving and Matt got shot gun. Okay let's get going Taylor said and started driving. We used the gps on my phone to get there.

Can I have 5 tickets for the zoo Matt said. Yes you may the girl said. She gave us the tickets and we gave her the money and went into the zoo. When we walked in shawn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and he smiled at me and I smiled back. The first thing we saw were the seals. Omg they are so cute me and Lox squealed. The guys just laughed. Gissel look the birds lox said and grabbed me by the wrist and we ran to the birds. Omg look at that one I said and pointed to this rainbow colored bird. Aww it's so colorful and beautiful She said. Let's take and picture of them we said. We both took out our phones and took multiple picture of the birds and some of them we were in with the guys. We moved on to the monkeys aww look shawn I said and pointed to the baby monkey with its mom and dad. I know it's so adorable he said smiling at me and he grabbed my hand and he kissed Me.

Me Lox and the guys took pictures with the monkeys. And then we moved on with the rest of zoo. I saw so many majestic creatures and it was very beautiful.