Chapter 4 They All Meet Her

Matts P.O.V

Me and Taylor were playing air hockey. When I look up and saw Gissel walking In with Shawn. She was smiling which made me happy. Taylor turned around to look at what I was looking at. And she noticed me and ran to me MATT she screamed GISSEL I screamed back at her. She laughed and we hugged. Shawn was behind her and I saw him and we bro hugged. Oh Gissel this Taylor I said.  I know who he is Hi Taylor she said giggling. Hi he says And they hugged. And then Shawn and Taylor bro hugged. We were talking about random stuff. And catching up.

Gissel's P.O.V

They were all talking and I was left out. So I left to go get me a burger because I was really hungry. Can I have a small cheese burger and fires and a coca cola I asked the girl with the most pretty blue eyes. Yes coming right up she said with her pretty smile. 5 mins later she gave me my food and I went to go sit down. I wasted no time I took a bit of my burger and I was eating happy 😜. I was eating and just on my phone on twitter.

@Gisselespi : Dallas knows how to cook a good cheese burgers and Fries. I LOVE 5 GUYS 😍🍟🍔

After I posted that I just kept on eating. And plugged in my head phones and listened to No Faith In Brooklyn By Hoodie Allen. I soon felt someone sit across from me.. I look up and see that it was Taylor. Hi I said taking out my headphones from my ears. Hey he says back with a smile. Want a fry I asked Sure he said. Do you want it dipped in cheese I asked. Yes please he said with a smile that showed his braces. I dipped it in cheese and gave it to him. He took it and and ate it. Hey why did you leave he asked. Well I was hungry and you guys left me out so I came to eat I said shrugging. Oh okay Hey I saw you sleeping he says with a smile 😊.

Stop I said blushing and coving my face 😳. I know I look like a slob sleeping I said. No you don't you look cute he says. He made me blush even more. Awww I made little Espinosa blush he says. Stop it Taylor I say still my hands over my face. Awww okay he said. And with that I reveal my face again. He starts to smile at me and looks me in my eyes. Why are you smiling at me I ask. Oh I'm sorry it's just that your pretty and I like your hazel eyes he said. Oh Okay I said giggling. Well were is Shawn and my brother I ask.

Oh they are playing air hockey he said. Okay well I'm stuffed I said I ate all my food. Like I said I was hungry. Any ways. I get up and Throw away my trash and all that Is left is my drink. Me and Taylor get up and we walk to the air hockey table. Where were you Matt asked. What I was hungry I'm not gonna starve cuz you like to gossip I said laughing. Okay okay he said throwing his hands up in surrender I just giggled. And then he went back to playing with Shawn. And me and Taylor decided to to laser tagging.

Taylor P.O.V

We were playing laser tag. It was just me and her. She was blue and I was red. And we were running around trying to shoot each other. And it was way more fun. Because it was just me and her. I shoot her a laser and I get a point. She starts to run up the first level and I chase her. She gets on top of the buildings and hides. I couldn't get up there because I would break them. So I start to walk around trying to find her. Then I feel someone on top of my back and I fall to the ground and she gets me. And runs away I get up and chase her.

*20 mins later*

We got the results she won. Haha I won she says doing a victory dance. You only won because your a spider monkey and you would sneak attack me I said Haha you sure she says still doing her mocking dance. Yes I said grabbing her and putting her over my shoulder and i start to run. TAYLOR CANIFF PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW she yells and laughing. No can do babes I say laughing. She starts to kick me and hit my back. Haha nice try I say. She then slaps my ass. I just start to laugh even more. We were around Matt and Shawn and as soon as they see me they start to laugh. EXCUSE ME SORRY I say and keep on running. I run out of the arcade and run across the street to the hotel. And run up to the room. I get out my key card and put it in the key card lock thing and it unlocks. And I get in and put her down in one of the beds. I then notice that Cameron and Aaron were there. They start to laugh instantly.