Chapter 18 Just Another Day

Gissel's P.O.V

I wake up to someone breathing on my neck and arms wrapped around me. I look down and saw that it was Shawn. He looked so cute Sleeping. I see his eyes open and he looks at me. Good morning baby he says in his sexy morning voice 😍. Good morning I say back. We just layed there looking at each other. I'm tired I'm going back to sleep he says he lays his head back down. Okay I say. I grab my phone and I look thru my photos. I looked at the ones me and Taylor took back at Houston. The poses were of him and me doing the duck face. And then an ugly face. And then one of us sticking our tongues out. I decided to post them.

Gisselespi: me and this goofball @Taylorcaniff when we were in Houston 😂😂.

After I posted the pictures I went back to my adventure of me looking thru my photos. Then I got to the ones of me and Shawn. I smiled at them. I then feel Shawn smile on my neck. I look down at him. What I said. The pictures there so cute he said burying his head into the crook of my neck. Yeah I know because your in them I said. Are you sure there not because of you he said. Yeah I'm 100% positive it's because of you I said. Well your wrong there cute because of you he said. Yeah sure what ever I said. It's true he said looking back up at me me. Hey we need to tell the fans about us I said. Yeah I know let's tell them at Magcon tomorrow he said. Okay I said. He smiled at me and kissed me. We pull apart. Im Hungry he says. When aren't you hungry I said giggling. I don't know let's go to I HOP he said. Okay let's go I say. And I get up ima go and take a shower and get ready first Thoe I said. Okay he says. I walk out the room and I go back to my room. I walked into my room and I went to my suit case. I grabbed a vans fitted T-Shirt and a Shawn Mendes hoodie. And a pair of Black skinny jeans. And I grabbed my undergarments. I walked Into the restroom and did my business and I Showered.....

After I showered I changed. I blow dried my hair and I curled it and put a beanie on and I put some concealer and mascara and eyeliner. I thought I looked good. I walked out the restroom and put my dirty clothes in my suit case and I grabbed socks and a pair of Black vans. After I did that I grabbed some money and I walked out the room. And I walked back to Matts room. I knocked on the Door. COCK Taylor scream.

I guess he is awake. I just laughed. And the door opened. SHAWN YOUR GIRL IS HERE Taylor screamed. Okay let her In then Shawn said Laughing. Okay what's the password he said. Im guessing it's cock I said laughing. And you would be correct he said and opened the door more wider. I just laughed and walked in and lay Down. On Shawn's bed. I see Matt and Lox where awake. Hey guys I said. Hey they said back. Where are you guys going ? Lox asked. Well Shawn is always hungry so we are are going to IHOP I said. Oh bring me back pancakes they say. Okay I will I say. Princess are you ready I asked Shawn giggling. They all laughed. No I need my close up he said flipping his imaginary hair. And the rest laugh at his stupid action. He looked ready to me. Come on let's go princess I said giggling and I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. Okay fine let's go he said. Bring back pancakes Taylor said. Okay I will beauty queen I said giggling. Finally some says I'm the Beauty queen he said?

We all laughed at him. Me and shawn went for the door. Bye guys I said. Bye they said COCK Taylor yelled. COCK I yelled back laughing and then the rest laughed and we left the room. Shawn we haven't had any alone time I said. I know I miss that he said. Yeah i know me too I said......

We walked into IHOP and we got a seat at a booth. The waiter comes and I recognized him automatically. It was Ryder's friend Luis. Oh god he was one of the guys who use to beat me too. Hi how may I help you guys Luis said. And he smirked at me. I just look down at the menu and I stare at it for awhile.....

Babe what do you want Shawn asked me grabbing my hand. I look up. Oh I I I ummmm I want the chocolate chip pancakes with the a orange juice I said. And I looked right back down. Why why does this have to happen to me. And I know Luis will tell Ryder he saw me. And he knows where I am. I'm scared now. I want my daddy 😭😭.

Shawn's P.O.V

She was acting different. She was all happy and giggling. And then all of a sudden she was really odd. She looked worried. Baby are you okay I asked. Yeah I'm fine she said and fake smiled. I didn't believe her but I know she wasn't going tell me the truth. Okay I said. And she looked back down. We sat there in silence.....

The food got here. And He put the plates in front of us and left. I started to eat and Gissel was still looking down. Gissel I said. Huh yeah she said. The food is here I said. Oh sorry I was just thinking she said and picked up her fork. I don't know what wrong but I will find out.....

We finished eating and Gissel ordered The guys Pancakes. And then We payed. When we got the pancakes we left.

When we got to the hotel room I saw all the guys there. What's up they said. Nun much just went to go get food Oh and I brought pancakes I said and put them on the table. They all got up and grabbed some and ate. Good we ordered allot. Gissel went to go sit next to Matt and was talking to him. And I went to go sit by Taylor and Carter.

Matts P.O.V

Gissel came and sat next to me. And she looked worried. Matt she whispered. What wrong I whispered back. When I went to IHOP I saw Luis Ryder's friend she said. I felt my fist clench. I hated Luis. Him and Ryder would beat Gissel all the time. And I didn't know about it until. My friend Paco told me. And what happen I asked. Well I just stayed quite and I didn't even look at him she said. Oh okay I said. I don't feel safe she said. Don't worry I'm here to protect you I said. Okay she said and layed her head on my shoulder.

We just sat there and all the guys where talking and on there phones. Me and Gissel where talking to each other. I haven't really have had a sister and brother conversation in a long time with her. I missed them. I miss Bella she said. I know you do I do too I said. Me and Bella were close too. When we go back home can we go visit her grave she asked. Yeah I'll go with you I said. Okay thank you Matt she said hugging me. Your welcome sis I said hugging her back. We pull apart and I check my pone 3PM wow we haven't done nothing at all today. Hey you guys wanna go to sky zone Taylor asked. Yes please I'm bored Gissel said. Okay let's go Sammy said. We all get up and leave for the door.

Taylor P.O.V

I was in the back talking with Gissel. She seems different. Like she was worried. What's wrong I ask her. Oh uh nothing she said faking smiling. Cut the crap tell me what's wrong I said. She looked shocked. Okay I'll tell you but it's a long story she said. I have time I said. Okay last year I was dating this guy name Ryder and two months into the relationship he started to beat and try to rape me. And his other friend Luis would try to beat me too. And I finally had the courage to tell my parents after a month of that happening. Also that month I told my parents about the Ryder thing my only friend who was like my sister killed her self and it was a rough year. Oh and recently I've been getting these text from this random number who I think Is Ryder she said. I felt my fist clench. I don't know why but I was mad. Oh I said in a sad voice. But there is more she said. What tell me I say. Okay so today when we went to IHOP with Shawn I saw Luis again. And he looked at me and he recognized me now I think he is going to tell Ryder that he saw me and he is going to do something to shawn and me she said. Well we will never let that happen I promise we will protect you I said. I know I've just been so afraid to talk about but I think Im Ready to talk about it she said. Okay good I said. But I don't want to talk about this no more can we just talk about something else she said. Okay I said. I miss Shawn she said. Then go he is right there I said pointing at him. Okay she said smiling I knew it was a real smile.

A/N

There's Chapter 18

Hope you guys enjoyed 4 votes = update 2 Comments = update I love you guys so much 😘🙈💕💖

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝